Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM6 and Stress Relief overlap?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been feeling quite stressed whilst running AM6 to the point of considering running Stress Relief for 6 months when I'm finished. I remembered however that AM6 incorporates Develop A Zen Attitude so I was wondering if Develop A Zen Attitude and Stress Relief do the same thing? If so, when does Develop A Zen Attitude start in AM6 and why am I feeling so much general stress (but not resistance) in stage 3?
Hi there!

It's just simply stage 3, which is doing the bulk of the program's alpha foundation training. It'll pass! You get tired easier, you get short with people, easily irritated, feeling of futility, that's all typical.

Now, today is my last day of AM6, and I can tell you, for months, nothing upsets my vibe that I don't ALLOW. Nothing. I mean it. I'm rock solid. That Develop A Zen Attitude will show itself after stage 3. Plus, the SM3 lead-ins with attraction from women are in stages 4-5-6, so get ready for that too Big Grin.
No, I don't think that's correct. I know what resistance feels like and this stress I'm feeling isn't it. It's closer to anxiety/worry about things I'm being impatient about and about feeling pressured to do things like be on time. This isn't my first time through stage 3 Smile
I think what your experienceing is still resistance.it can be considered cognitive dissonance meaning incoming programming is not congruent with current programming.

Everyone's wired a little different,they have different life experiences etc.

I am on my second run on am.i had crazy resistance on the first run on the first 4 stages then it smoothed out.

But I am doing 16-21 hours a day.

On my second run I have had some resistance on the first 3 levels although it is a much smoother run.

For me I am in a much better place than before I started these subs.
I think you should evaluate what you need and want after you finish. Stage 3 is very stressful because it's putting a lot of pressure on you to change in a lot of ways all at once. Zen isn't in stage 3 because it would counter the effects that stress is having, and designed to have, toward pushing you in growth.