Subliminal Talk

Full Version: ASC in 6G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey Shannon,

I have been following your Journal and am always very intrigued when you post about any new updates with the 6G prototype and how effective it seems to be. My questions is in regard to ASC in 6G which I have read you mention you may end up creating. Theoretically would this sub be able to bring about a state of confidence within hours of exposure? We all have felt that state before at one time o another where we are in the zone and everything just seems to click. It would be truly awesome to be able to summon that state of confidence on demand
Theoretically, achieving a state of simple confidence should be much, much easier than what I am trying to get it to do right now. The prototype is designed to get responses that would normally be as resisted as one possibly could resist. It is also designed to overcome those resistances, and achieve the goal regardless. That's how you kill a whale in one shot: shoot it with a star killer weapon. Wink In other words, to achieve success with average challenges, we must first master phenomenal challenges. Then, average challenges become effortless.

So achieving confidence should, theoretically, be achievable in hours (or possibly even less) with this program, yes. But it will depend on a number of factors that we are uncertain of as yet. That's why we're doing such detailed work, experiments, research, development and testing. And that's why I'm not going to release this one live after my testing, as I did with 5G, because I still have to understand how it affects different personality types that I cannot necessarily gain access to just yet.
I would love a sub with a boost in confidence as a "pick me up" but what I would love more is a permanent pick me up confidence boost, so anytime I wanted to feel confident, I can command myself to, and overcome any resistance that tries to get in the way. Now that would be a revolutionary sub!
(04-20-2015, 08:58 PM)lokko Wrote: [ -> ]I would love that, but what I would love more is permanent confidence in my life. Now that, would be a revolutionary sub!

Permanent confidence is not achieved by mind or awareness state shifting. It's achieved by mastery of whatever is attached to the confidence. Confidence is the belief that something is going to be true because it has been true in the right way to generate that confidence enough times in the past. Once you master whatever needs to be mastered, then confidence becomes a natural self perpetuating state.

So 6G will theoretically be capable of inducing a state of confidence almost immediately, but to make it permanent, we cannot rely on shifting your awareness to that state artificially; we must implant in your mind the beliefs, choices and actions that lead to it. That will take time no matter how you look at it. How much time in 6G? No idea yet. But I believe that some of the new technologies I am developing will make it faster and better for sure than the 5G.
Very fascinating stuff Shannon. Thanks for sharing your insight. Cant wait to test out 6G technology in the hopefully not TOO distant futue Big Grin
(04-20-2015, 09:03 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-20-2015, 08:58 PM)lokko Wrote: [ -> ]I would love that, but what I would love more is permanent confidence in my life. Now that, would be a revolutionary sub!

Permanent confidence is not achieved by mind or awareness state shifting. It's achieved by mastery of whatever is attached to the confidence. Confidence is the belief that something is going to be true because it has been true in the right way to generate that confidence enough times in the past. Once you master whatever needs to be mastered, then confidence becomes a natural self perpetuating state.

So 6G will theoretically be capable of inducing a state of confidence almost immediately, but to make it permanent, we cannot rely on shifting your awareness to that state artificially; we must implant in your mind the beliefs, choices and actions that lead to it. That will take time no matter how you look at it. How much time in 6G? No idea yet. But I believe that some of the new technologies I am developing will make it faster and better for sure than the 5G.

Good explanation, I noticed something like that on the 5g ASC. I was confident, but it kept bothering me that the confidence came without reason. It's odd being confident yet have strong anxiety, puts a lot of tension in the situation.
@Shannon

I'm considering a second run of AM6.but don't want to miss test of new 6G.do you think a " Tester " will be released sooner than 6 months?
I don't know. I'm estimating 3-4 months right now, but that could change radically with a single discovery, and make it longer or shorter. I can't be more specific than "pretty vague" because of that, sorry.
It's okay and close enough.just wanted to say Your "time" and "effort" is greatly appreciated.
It's frustrating how long this is all taking, but I think you'll be pleased with the results in the end.
From what you wrote in your journal i think once you will hit the point with subs (maybe with 6G) that they work so fast that we have to wait to start new sub.not because of sub require that but we have to make more money Smile
just imagine 6 stages become 3 stages by time in 6G along with more efficiency . Rolleyes
I don't know if I can ever do a six stage sub in 6G. Or any multistage sub, for that matter. The process of building one is right now far to intricate and complex to do that. I would either have to find a way to make it work in a single stage, or find a way to make the build process uniform and effective.
(04-25-2015, 12:40 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know if I can ever do a six stage sub in 6G. Or any multistage sub, for that matter. The process of building one is right now far to intricate and complex to do that. I would either have to find a way to make it work in a single stage, or find a way to make the build process uniform and effective.

When you produce AM7 in 6g, I'll be sure to quote this post.
Pages: 1 2 3