Subliminal Talk

Full Version: New here, couple of questions and giggity stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys I'm new here and wanted to join in on the fun. So I've been going through the subs and reading about them, as well as a few threads. I've just got a couple of questions that I hope you guys or Shannon could clear out for me. Tongue

Let me see if I understand this well, Type A and B are for changing thinking? Type C and D are for physical changes and manifestation? So I can use a type A or a B one with type C or D as long as it's not 5G because those should be used alone. Or am I getting it wrong? Big Grin

I just read another thread where someone asked if it's okay to listen to isochronics, binaurals and such, and shannon answered saying not to listen to any subliminals. I'm listening to a track made using field and energy work by Sapien Medicine/dreammagick, which, as far as I know doesn't have subliminals. One is for growing taller and the other for penis enhancement, they are like type C/D subs by Shannon because they deal with physical changes and manifestation. So I was thinking would it be an issue if I listened to those 2 along with subliminals from Shannon that's 4G type B or A like AOS and BIATBW? Since you can couple A and B with type C or D? Or am I getting this wrong as well? Big Grin

Oh and I wanted to know if laptop speakers would be good enough? Are the ultrasionic track more effective than the masked ones?

Also, it says minimum 8 hours per a day; does it have to be 8 hours in a row or can I break into parts making sure to get minimum 8 hours per a day by the end of the day?

Last one I promise, saved the best one for last :p Which sub or combo of subs do you guys think would be best for working on confidence, being driven, courageous, taking charge of life, making things happen as well as (giggity) seduction, attracting more beautiful women, getting laid and all that jazz?
(04-20-2015, 05:33 AM)QuantumEnthusiast Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys I'm new here and wanted to join in on the fun. So I've been going through the subs and reading about them, as well as a few threads. I've just got a couple of questions that I hope you guys or Shannon could clear out for me. Tongue

Let me see if I understand this well, Type A and B are for changing thinking? Type C and D are for physical changes and manifestation? So I can use a type A or a B one with type C or D as long as it's not 5G because those should be used alone. Or am I getting it wrong? Big Grin

I just read another thread where someone asked if it's okay to listen to isochronics, binaurals and such, and shannon answered saying not to listen to any subliminals. I'm listening to a track made using field and energy work by Sapien Medicine/dreammagick, which, as far as I know doesn't have subliminals. One is for growing taller and the other for penis enhancement, they are like type C/D subs by Shannon because they deal with physical changes and manifestation. So I was thinking would it be an issue if I listened to those 2 along with subliminals from Shannon that's 4G type B or A like AOS and BIATBW? Since you can couple A and B with type C or D? Or am I getting this wrong as well? Big Grin
Seems correct to me. I would remove the field/ernergy stuff though because it seems to be manifestation product so less is more.

(04-20-2015, 05:33 AM)QuantumEnthusiast Wrote: [ -> ]Oh and I wanted to know if laptop speakers would be good enough? Are the ultrasionic track more effective than the masked ones?

Also, it says minimum 8 hours per a day; does it have to be 8 hours in a row or can I break into parts making sure to get minimum 8 hours per a day by the end of the day?

Last one I promise, saved the best one for last :p Which sub or combo of subs do you guys think would be best for working on confidence, being driven, courageous, taking charge of life, making things happen as well as (giggity) seduction, attracting more beautiful women, getting laid and all that jazz?
A latpop can be a good start if it's a stereo speaker inside but best would be to use a stereo speaker or a headphone. Headphone being the best but the harder to use for long period.

You can break it down but the best way and easiest is to listen while you sleep in one row.

The best is to use only one sub at a time for at least 1 month, 3 month being much better and recommended. Start with ASC (it's free and powerful) it should help you with everything in life as it's the basics skill that everyone can benefit from. Confidence is very attractive to woman so it will help you get a kick in that area.

You can read the Asc script here (absolute self confidence):
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/script-library/

The utrasonic is more effective than masked with speaker. Ultrasonic is not recommended with headphone as it can be dangerous to your hearing in the long term if the volume is too high. Masked with headphone is the more effective. Read the instrustion before using ultrasonic, read it twice so you are sure you do the correct thing:
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/5g-instructions/
Best would be to start with Asc even if it's only 10 days so you can learn fast how subliminal works. Because ASC is the fastest way to see result, usualy after 3 days there is some subtle difference.

There is a reason why Shannon made this 5G ASC free.
You guys are awesome! Thanks a lot for the replies. You have no idea how valuable your input is, cleared up a lot of things. Yeah I was thinking of getting started on ASC tonight itself and see how it goes. I will definitely let you guys know about results, I can imagine how useful it would be to others that would wanna give it a go.

The only part I'm still unclear about is the part about the other 2 tracks that I've been listening to. As far as I know they don't have subliminals or supraliminals, just energ/field work. I'd appreciate if Shannon could clear that part out.

http://www.skullcandy.com/headphones/NAV...dy_mic=iOS

Those are my headphones, I'm guessing they'll be alright? I tested with the Speaker test mp3, and it goes silent at around 23 second mark, but there is no static.

I also have these, which I was thinking of using when I'm out and about during the day. Would they be sufficient? I can't be carrying around the huge headphones hahah :p This one is more handy and portable.
http://store.apple.com/us/product/MD827L...c?fnode=75

Thanks guys!
(04-20-2015, 11:28 AM)QuantumEnthusiast Wrote: [ -> ]You guys are awesome! Thanks a lot for the replies. You have no idea how valuable your input is, cleared up a lot of things. Yeah I was thinking of getting started on ASC tonight itself and see how it goes. I will definitely let you guys know about results, I can imagine how useful it would be to others that would wanna give it a go.

The only part I'm still unclear about is the part about the other 2 tracks that I've been listening to. As far as I know they don't have subliminals or supraliminals, just energ/field work. I'd appreciate if Shannon could clear that part out.

I don't know what type of energy work they are, how they work, how well they're made, if they work, what they do... I cannot give advice in that situation.

If they're doing energy work, I can imagine that they may be using energy, and if that is the case, then you don't want to use them with anything that is Type C, D or E.

Otherwise, don't use such with anything that attempts to generate, manipulate or enhance the aura or internal energy. That's the best answer I can give.
(04-20-2015, 11:54 AM)iRRepLaceaBLe Wrote: [ -> ]Man , to clear things up :
You are asking if the headphones are Ok. I have the impression you misunerstand the following : Masked tracks can be used on ANY quality headphones . It doesn't matter . How you set their volume is what really matters ! (GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS: 1.Load the Trickling Stream track.Play at comfortable volume. 2.Then play the Ocean surf track and make sure you hear the lowest parts of the track at least faintly,but better than faintly is better 3.Load rhe ultrasonic track.Turn down one-two notches if needed.This should be the perfect volume ) However , better quality headphones are a better choice ,because the subliminal message will be more clearly understood by your SubC. mind , which equals better effectiveness. Got that ?
Ultrasonics are the one that require 20000 kHz frequency , or even better yet , ABOVE 20000 - 20000+ KHZ IS required for them.AND : better don't listen to ultrasonics with headphones . Why ? You probably don't want to have continuous noice in your ears for the rest of your life ? Also because they may well damage your hearing, because you don't actually know how high is their volume . This is because ultrasonics rely on pitch differencing - they are loud as anything else that is played.Masked are not like that and are what you will want to use with the headset - masked rely on volume differencing,simply.
Masked with headphones- this is what I use . Mostly because I want to be sure I hear the subliminal messages and this way provides me with the assurance I hear them clearly and I don't have to wonder if my equipment is good enough for ultrasonics. And also because I don't want to damage my hearing, and I want maximum effectiveness.

Oh crap yeah. You're absolutely right hahah Big Grin. I mixed it up. Thanks for clearing it up!

(04-20-2015, 03:25 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-20-2015, 11:28 AM)QuantumEnthusiast Wrote: [ -> ]You guys are awesome! Thanks a lot for the replies. You have no idea how valuable your input is, cleared up a lot of things. Yeah I was thinking of getting started on ASC tonight itself and see how it goes. I will definitely let you guys know about results, I can imagine how useful it would be to others that would wanna give it a go.

I don't know what type of energy work they are, how they work, how well they're made, if they work, what they do... I cannot give advice in that situation.

If they're doing energy work, I can imagine that they may be using energy, and if that is the case, then you don't want to use them with anything that is Type C, D or E.

Otherwise, don't use such with anything that attempts to generate, manipulate or enhance the aura or internal energy. That's the best answer I can give.

Awesome! Yeah I won't be using any other subliminals. Only those two tracks but only with type A or B subs by you. Thanks for the quick reply! Much appreciated Smile

Thanks everyone, I'll let you guys know how it goes! Big Grin
So tarted listening to ASC last night. The thing is I don't know how long I listened to it for. I fell asleep then don't know when exactly the headphones came off while I was rolling around Big Grin. I gotta say I think it was working, because I had the best sleep in a while last night. I also had a dream that came very close to being lucid which revolved around taking charge during a time of crisis, then being bold, courageous and confident in the face of challenges, obstacles and adversity; basically being a bad ass alpha male, but also need to note that I didn't have a superiority complex and was understanding and sympathizing (there were moments hehe Big Grin).
(04-21-2015, 04:25 AM)iRRepLaceaBLe Wrote: [ -> ]Sleepphones , man ? Consider them. They are great for night sleep use .I use normal headphones, but in a specific way - they never get off.

Yeah know em. Need to find out if there is a place here that I can buy from. Doubt it, but will see. I was thinking of wearing the headphones and then putting a head band on hahaha.
They have sleep phones on ebay and Amazon.

They have cheaper versions from China for under 10$.

The actual brand name one is around 30$
Thanks for the info koshas! Didn't know about the ones from China. Gunna try out the head band first and see :p
Alright this is definitely working for me. 3rd day in now. Listened for about 10-11 hours last night. Couldn't sleep that well though, maybe to do with the subs but might also be to do with the fact that i tied up two socks together to wear like a band to keep the headphones from coming off and one of the knots was pushing against my forehead creating an irritation Tongue So could be that. When I did fall asleep however, had some interesting dreams that I couldn't make sense of at first but it just clicked while I was having breakfast thinking about it; the dream that I could remember anyway, pretty sure I had more dreams but can't really remember them properly.

The ones that remember, I was at my mom's Aunt's house where I grew up at during most of my childhood because my mom was busy with her job and my dad was abroad. I wasn't my child self though, I felt like I had the physical body I have right now but I still felt like I'm 'small' or like a 'child'. Anyway the place was different, I walk to the back of the house to find out two cages one has a wild cat like this: [Image: Foto5la.jpg] and the other a magnificent lion.

As I moved closer to check the cat's cage, it growled at me and banged on the cage with its body. I got scared and moved back a bit and the cat kept banging on it with its body; I moved further and further and the fucking cage broke. It was out and coming at me, I jumped back and climbed the nearest thing I could climb which was this metal net above me and the fucker was jumping up to try grab me with its paw so I kept moving and climbed on to a wall that is higher. There was a lot of climbing around and moving from wall to wall to stay away. I was scared but I loved it at the same time, it was weird. Anyway, after a while my mom's uncle came to the back of the house and saw that the cat was out, he wasn't scared of it at all and was ordering it to go back into the cage. Somehow suddenly 3 baby squirrels fell down from the roof and they started to scatter, I knew the cat was going to go for them so I jumped down and the cat ran after one squirrel as well that was the furthest away from me, it went through this door/curtain and when I opened it I saw it swallow the squirrel. There was one right between us and I quickly grabbed it and started running back, picking up 2 more squirrels that fell right then as I was running and climbed up the wall as it ran after me. I looked back and my granduncle had stopped the cat and was asking it to go back into the cage, then he kicked it and I felt bad for it. After, glaring at it as it had its head lowered as if to say "I'm sorry", he picked it and took it to the cage; it was licking his hand while he was carrying it.

Then as I was climbing down from the other side of the wall with the squirrels the fucking lion broke out of its cage, and in a flash I climbed back up the wall so fast that I climbed way higher than I needed to. Then my granduncle put it into the cage as well and asked me to come down, I gave him the squirrels then looked down to climb down and I could feel my palms and feet become cold/sweaty because I was so far up. I was like why the fuck am I scared, I used to do all this when I was a kid. And climbed down. That's all I remember of this dream.

The other one I don't remember that well, but I believe this was linked to the dream I already explained and was the prequel to it. I was at this very fancy house with a pool and a nice view, which now that I think about it is actually a differently built and a modernized front side of my grandaunt's place. The highlight was that there were many moments where I was feeling nervous but then suddenly it was taken over by a feeling of confidence and not giving a fuck and relaxing. I was next to this beautiful woman who was older than me and the group of people that were there moved away to do other things and talk to others; it was just us two and I looked at her and we made eye contact and smiled, I was sort of nervous but wanted to ask her to dance and I felt that she wanted me to ask as well. Then we got up and she had the most beautiful ass I'd ever seen in real life, she was wearing these tight shorts and it was perfect. I was surprised when I noticed she was in a position, with her ass sticking out, to dance where I'd be behind her. She started grinding on me while putting my hands in her groins and all I wanted to do was fuck her brains off sooooooo BAAAD hahaha. Then this weird thought came to my head and I wanted to ask her if she was married or has a guy. This guy started walking towards us while we were dancing and we stopped dancing; she said something to him and looked at me, both of them smiling. I don't remember what happened then, but I think I walked to the back of the house after that to the cages.

Hahahaha fuck this was like a story. Probably the longest post I've ever written.

Anyway what clicked in my mind was that. I used to be this super confident kid that faced challenges, spoke my mind freely, had an amazingly creative imagination and did all kinds of crazy shit, not caring what anyone said. I used to climb trees and roofs to pluck mangos and guavas, and used to do all kinds of parkour kind of stuff when I was around 4-8 years old. Man it was amazing, I loved those years. All that climbing in the dream represented all that and the cat represented my confidence that was out of the cage and was running wild and free when I was a kid that pushed me to do those things. Then just like the cat, I got beaten by my mom for doing all those crazy things cuz she thought I might end up harming or killing myself hahah and I became more confined, caged; i believe this is where the fear of letting the cat out was instilled, which was shown by it eating a squirrel. I have a caring side to me that fears that I might emotionally harm others if I became super confident and self driven, but I've realized that I'm not doing anyone a favor or being fair to anyone by staying this way, specially to myself. A wild cat eating a squirrel isn't bad or good, it's just natural, I don't mean this in a way where that it's okay to prey on the weak, but that doing what you want and going after the kind of life that you want is natural; speaking up for yourself, being confident, determined, and living the life that you want is natural, it shouldn't be harming anyway rather it would actually be helpful to you and society because it's the lack of expression of the life you want that creates all the negativity and chaos in you that is reflected in society.

I also used to be a very horny kid hahaha, I didn't know what it was back then, but I used to masturbate at the age of around 4-8 as well. When I was in kindergarten I used to kiss girls and used to love doing it. I remember being a very sexual kid hahah, then it all went away some how and I think it's to do with the society and cultural norms, regulations and rules that I was exposed to. Which is what I linked with the way I was in that dream when the woman was grinding on me, I was surprised by how she was already in a position to grind where as I thought I'd have to lead into it and then even though I was so turned on and attracted to her, I was in my head trying to distract myself and not accept the sexuality that was oozing out of me to make sure I'm being a 'good' boy according to society; always trying to avoid conflict and seeking perfection till I know that when I take action there are no consequences.

I realized that I shouldn't be afraid of the cat or the lion, and it's about time I set them free and embraced them again because they are a part of myself that I had caged and confined inside of me. Funnily enough, it's the caring and fearful side of that got me to this place that showed me that this part of me was missing, is locked inside of me and how important and invaluable it is. I also need to own up to my sexuality and sexual nature and embrace the fuck out of it. Time to let the Lion out! ROAR! Big Grin

Oh and THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH for reading it all. I'm grateful!
(04-21-2015, 04:25 AM)iRRepLaceaBLe Wrote: [ -> ]Sleepphones , man ? Consider them. They are great for night sleep use .I use normal headphones, but in a specific way - they never get off.

I have some but I don't really like them. I find sleeping with them falls off and trickling stream at night is just a no-go for me. During the day is A-OK.