Subliminal Talk

Full Version: player depending results
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
player depending results...

hej guys i have a question...

I used to listen to shanons subs via neuro programmer 3 an got nice results... but my licence expires in few days so i tried other player

win media player, audacity and media monkey on all player i feel like shit with bad mood and depressed and beta like behavior how can it be that only neuro programmer give me good results ???

the difference shouldnt be that big or what you think
AfzalG, this seems interesting, yet the trouble is that I can't quite get what Neuro Programmer really is from their webpage. From how you talk about it, it seems that, among other things, is a player. If so - what is it that made you like it ? Did it add some brainwave entrainment in the background / some visual effects? I'd appreciate it if you could share how you used it and what you liked about it.

Thanks.
I was curious with the answer as well. Previously I used for 3 weeks with Windows Media Player, the result is not too significant. At that time I was using the Windows 7 Operating System with Windows XP SP3 compatibility mode (because the actual driver for Windows XP SP3 and my driver does not support Windows 7). Due to the use of which is not recorded properly and then I decided to repeat the AMV6 from scratch, then I use Audacious in Linux and get wonderful results in just one day, now I'm switching to Windows XP SP3 and so far it's getting pretty good results.

edit: I'm using VLC on Windows XP SP3
I had read that Windows Vista and higher is processing audio files in a different way than previous version. I can't remember exactly but it was said that the newer OS convert the files while playing to the settings in the Windows Audio Settings. Previous versions did just use the file settings. Again, don't remember exactly, but it was something about that mentioned things. However, I am using AIMP3, I think it's fine. You just have to disable the special effects.
its actually a mind machine an programm for playing affirmations, with options of brainwave entrainment

wahyu i will try audacious

mr anderson

do you think it will give the same results if i just run the player in win 8.1 witch compatibility mode win xp sp3
I have used neuroprogrammer before.its not really good to used the freq. too much I have used a lot of brainwave entrainment over the years.

To much can mess up the wet ware.

But I recommend the usage to change the different brain states.

I have a license I need to email them to use it again.

I listen mostly with headphones and sleepphones and have been getting really good results with 18-20 hours a day.
yeah i know that about the frequencies i dont listen to any frequencies at all ... i used too but not more...

i just use brown noise with it for supressing other noise... the thing is i thought neuro programmer give me better results because it caused less resistence but thinking about it, it maybe be less resulsts i listened to the sub via adacious tonight and got nightmares and dreams about my exgirlfirend so it penetrate the subconcious better... also neuro programmer analysis the file while importing it like audacity so it my be that it process it ...
Ok, I see. If you like brown (or some other) noise you can download some track for free and play it in parallel. And I was thinking the same regarding the processing not being beneficial...

Anyway, I've been using VLC on Windows and iTunes Music on Mac OS X & iOS and have been really happy with them.
I use Vlc on windows and linux, never had any apparent problem. I use Jet audio plus on my phone, it seems to work well. Every time I changed sub I experienced some different shift in my behavior and dream as expected.
Just buy it.
(04-19-2015, 03:31 PM)AfzalG Wrote: [ -> ]its actually a mind machine an programm for playing affirmations, with options of brainwave entrainment

wahyu i will try audacious

mr anderson

do you think it will give the same results if i just run the player in win 8.1 witch compatibility mode win xp sp3

I don't think it will make a difference because it is probably still using the same sound subsystem. But to give you a 100% answer I would need the knowledge about how this compatibility mode is working which I don't have.

First, make sure your default sound settings are at 44100Hz and 16bit. Then there shouldn't be any conversion problems because Shannon's subs have these specifications. If audicious works for you then just use it. VLC is also a good idea to try because it uses many own libraries instead of the windows libraries. And AIMP3 has it's own settings for the frequencies and bitrate. Just try out and use what works best for you.
mr. anderso i think 24 bit and 48000hz is a better choice or not?

as far as i know its the best setting there is for the human ear
(04-20-2015, 09:37 AM)AfzalG Wrote: [ -> ]mr. anderso i think 24 bit and 48000hz is a better choice or not?

as far as i know its the best setting there is for the human ear

With music, yes, but Shannon' subs are 44100Hz and 16bit. If you choose 48000Hz the player (or windows) will convert them to the frequency range. Not sure what happens with the subliminal messages here. So if you want be safe do 44100Hz. There was also a post where Shannon posted the 44100Hz and 16bit settings as recommend but I don't know where it has been.
Don't convert my subs. Use them as is. I recommend using them in VLC or Audacity. I recommend them on an OS other than Windows if you have that. They don't need BWE to work, and if you want to generate brown noise or whatever, you can make a recording of it and play it as a multi-track audio in Audacity. But don't mix it down or alter the sub file itself.

There is no reason why NeuroProgrammer's results should be any different than VLC's or Audacity's. Some versions of Windows do have strange auto-manipulations of audio content in an effort to enforce DRM, but I don't know if that would affect my stuff.
Pages: 1 2 3