Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Poetry of the Silent Eros vs. Increase Your Sex Drive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have purchased both of these, and I am curious about something . . .

Is it better to play them in a specific order? Should I play one more than the other, or is it just up to me to play them as I wish? I'd guess that there is a better way to play them in order to elicit the best results, of course, but I'm not sure what that pattern is.

I purchased IYSD close to 2 weeks ago and ever since then I've been playing it overnight while my wife and I slept. I'll turn it on when she gets into the bed (which is typically around 11 PM) and let it repeat until she gets out of bed (at around 6:30 AM.)

That said, however, I also purchased Poetry of the Silent Eros (volume 2) and thought it might be a good idea to play them together, so to speak.

I don't mean that I literally want to play them at the same time, of course. I just thought that there might be a recommended way to play them in tandem, per se, to maximize the effect.

I hope this makes sense. Let me know if it doesn't and I'll clarify if need be.
IYSD is for long term programming, PSE is for instant arousal and short time programming in first term. Just play PSE if you want to spend some good time with your wife Wink
Yes, generally play IYSD while you're sleeping, and PSE while you're with her awake when you want to arouse her.