Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Develop an aura of sexiness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I've been listening to develop an aura of sexiness now for about 3 weeks - how can I know that it's working? I don't see any external differences in responses to me, and don't sense any internal differences.
Be patient.
I'm ok with being patient and continuing to listen, it hasn't yet been the 30 days, just am curious as to what I should be experiencing as it begins to work. If I don't sense any changes how do I know that I need to keep listening for longer?
(04-19-2015, 08:29 AM)Kaki Wrote: [ -> ]I'm ok with being patient and continuing to listen, it hasn't yet been the 30 days, just am curious as to what I should be experiencing as it begins to work. If I don't sense any changes how do I know that I need to keep listening for longer?

Good. You didn't feel resistance nor urges to change sub or stopping it. How do I know for how long I must use it? Simple. Until you achieve what you want to achieve with that sub.
okay, i hav ebeen using become irresistably attractive to beautiful women, which is quite similar to your sub. what you can expect, and you will for sure get this, a lot of eye contact from girls and a few changes in your body language. you will simply feel sexier and more confident and girls will sense that. the subs here , believe me work. you have to be patient and conscious of the fact that subs work differently on different people. there are people who listen 4 hours and start to feel results and there are those who feel or have results after 3 months of listening. i am not an expert here, but if you listen to the sub over 32 days and you feel absolutely nothing, there might be something that you are doing wrong ( how you listen ect). apart from this, you will get some results and the more you stick to the sub the better. all the best dude
Brother Kaki its important that you use the sub for at least 32 days. Now this is no a definitive number. Each of us is different some of us may not feel the effects on the 32nd day.

Why not use it for 64 days ?. I assure you that you will feel positive changes in yourself. Soon you will have beautiful women wanting to spend time with you.

Peace

(04-18-2015, 10:50 AM)Kaki Wrote: [ -> ]I've been listening to develop an aura of sexiness now for about 3 weeks - how can I know that it's working? I don't see any external differences in responses to me, and don't sense any internal differences.
kaki my deepest apologies I assumed you were a brother. I know you are on the right path the journey may seem difficult please persevere. There is gold to found at the end of the rainbow.
It is like drawing a line with pencil on wood, then keep going over it until the pencil impression can't be rubbed out. If you play a sub enough times, it will be permantly "grooved into your brain", and will start to work when the time is right.

I have had several 2g and 3g subs start to work a few months after I completed the recommended time, and the changes have stayed with me long term (and delighted me).

Yes, I found my gold at the end of the rainbow of each sub, by making sure I played them according to the instructions, and didn't worry when the results would show up.

Sometimes, you have a lot going on in your life, and the "new installation" may hold off until your mind settles down other issues.
Great post Joronda, it's like this with everything in life, not just subs Smile On average can you tell me how many hours per day have you used every sub and in which format (ultra or mask)?
Regarding recommended time - you did minimum of 3 months per sub?
Joronda, what sub are you running right now? (just curious) :-)
I prefer trickling stream because it puts me into a trance state of relaxation with alpha/theta brainwaves becoming dominant. I am only aware of the water sounds for around 5-10 minutes out of each hour.

Currently, I am running "Everything is possible".
so ok, I've been listening to aura of sexiness every night since the end of March. I don't feel any different and I don't see that men are knocking down my door to meet me. In fact they are not knocking at all. Very disappointed.
(06-26-2015, 08:46 PM)Kaki Wrote: [ -> ]so ok, I've been listening to aura of sexiness every night since the end of March. I don't feel any different and I don't see that men are knocking down my door to meet me. In fact they are not knocking at all. Very disappointed.

96 days is about right for single stages so you should have some sort of results by now. Are you getting more eye contact, compliments, or conversations with men? If you are giving out an aura of sexiness then men would naturally hang around you which you may have noticed, even of they don't approach you to start a conversation.

If you're after that special fella then you should go for an appropriate AYP sub which doesn't require effort on your part but may need to be run for several months.
(06-27-2015, 03:10 AM)Ricardo Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-26-2015, 08:46 PM)Kaki Wrote: [ -> ]so ok, I've been listening to aura of sexiness every night since the end of March. I don't feel any different and I don't see that men are knocking down my door to meet me. In fact they are not knocking at all. Very disappointed.

96 days is about right for single stages so you should have some sort of results by now. Are you getting more eye contact, compliments, or conversations with men? If you are giving out an aura of sexiness then men would naturally hang around you which you may have noticed, even of they don't approach you to start a conversation.

If you're after that special fella then you should go for an appropriate AYP sub which doesn't require effort on your part but may need to be run for several months.

nope - no more eye cntact, compliments or conversations than is usual. It's pretty mindboggling to me. I'm a very attractive, confident, outgoing, active and successful woman, I smile a lot, I'm popular with my friends and at work and friendly with people I meet, yet no dates, no offers for dates, no one even approaches me. I thought listening to this would be helpful..but I am looking for 'only one' so perhaps I will switch to the AYP sub
Pages: 1 2 3