Subliminal Talk

Full Version: EPRHA - LTU - ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm thinking the subs probably stopped to have an effect on me. No wild dreams anymore (2 weeks). In the beginning, the (silent) track would bring up dreams related to my ex.

Not anymore. And I don't think of my ex anymore, which is good, but I'm surely full of other issues as well. Big Grin

In fact, no dreams at all this past week, which is certainly not normal for me. I've been practicing lucid dreaming on and off for ...16 years or so, so, no dreams at all or very few is weird. When I wake up, I'm not any more tired than usual either.

I'm loaded with work and need a lot of sleep, but still, no dreams? Huh
Is it possible that my brain simply filters it out as "disturbance"? I've done that, subconsciously, with other kinds of "noise" in the past. I can sleep anywhere, anytime, no matter how noisy, after a few days.

Edit: In case I haven't been clear: it's the silent track on loop that I use, on quality loudspeakers, while I sleep.
Sometimes I use the trickle track while at work (on headphones) but mostly just the silent track while in bed.
Be patient. I've had to learn the hard way that quitting EPRHA too soon because you don't think it's having any effect on you or you think you've moved past whatever it was that was ailing you can be really, really bad for you.

Just keep on trucking away. Even if you're not having dreams right now, the sub is still helping you, and as more things come up in your life and in your treatment, the dreams will return to you. They did for me.
even if your brain filters it out as disturbance, the subconscious picks it up. If anything, it's probably just now starting to work effectively, being only two weeks in.

catman recommends this app called "Frequensee" on android to check to see if the ultrasonic track is being picked up. otherwise make sure it's calibrated because it's possible the ultra track is too quiet
I use Frequensee myself. It plays at a reasonable level according to that.

I thought of the mind "filtering it out" because I have high freq. hearing and the thing bugged me for the first three or four days. But I had tried to sleep with the trickling stream (with Sleepphones) before and I was restless all night, so I decided to push the "ultrasonic" track anyway (and get used to it) because that is the only way for me to listen to it long enough.

I think I got used to it too well, so to speak.

I also tried the trickling track on the speakers but I found it hard to fall asleep with it plus it woke me up to pee often. Once I even had a dream in which I had to pee and I think I woke up in the last moment to take it to the toilet Big Grin Big Grin

A bit more of the setup; it's what you would call ideal, with my head between the two speakers. Both speakers about 40cm away from me (that would be a bit over one foot). I get about 8 hours of exposure every night this way.

Starting this week, as I was falling asleep I kept telling myself that I would allow this recording to induce changes in me and bring up whatever dreams would be beneficial for me to experience. Also I don't make any attempts to induce lucid dreams right now. I didn't want to interfere with whatever might want to come up so I didn't try to influence my dreams.

Hope I'm understandable. English is my fourth language, and mostly self-taught.
(04-17-2015, 05:04 AM)passion flower Wrote: [ -> ]I'm thinking the subs probably stopped to have an effect on me. No wild dreams anymore (2 weeks). In the beginning, the (silent) track would bring up dreams related to my ex.

Not anymore. And I don't think of my ex anymore, which is good, but I'm surely full of other issues as well. Big Grin

In fact, no dreams at all this past week, which is certainly not normal for me. I've been practicing lucid dreaming on and off for ...16 years or so, so, no dreams at all or very few is weird. When I wake up, I'm not any more tired than usual either.

I'm loaded with work and need a lot of sleep, but still, no dreams? Huh

i would say, just continue using your sub, it might be realyl just a form of resistance. i had a similar experience with one sub where for about 4 days i felt i am not taking anything from it an deven my results were gone. i changed from trickling sound to sound waves and a combination of ultrasonic and wave sound on loop all night and the magic is back. in my case i think it was just resistance.
It may be that your subconscious does not want to deal with the healing it's being told to deal with. In any case, as stated previously, just keep going.

You might want to switch it up so that you use the masked tracks during the day (easier to go pee) and ultrasonic at night. The masked tracks are designed to minimize the "pe" response, but it's nearly impossible to eliminate it altogether.
If you use the tracks for the recommended time, and give your conscious mind permission to stop trying to analyse what is going on, then your subconscious mind will eventully accept the program completely (and act on it).

I have run a few programs for the recommended time, and thought there was no changes in my life, then a few months later the changes have appeared out of nowhere like magic.

Trust in the programmes, tell your skepticism to go on a slow boat to China.

It is natural to resist change, but your success depends on whether you are willing to do exactly what Shannon recommends you do.

Repetition installs and "locks in" the life changes. If you want improvements in your mind, then the new programs have to over-write the old programs to bring the changes.

"Old life", "new life", which one do you want to feed?

I have seen astonishing changes in my life since I made the decision to trust Shannon's technology and use it exactly as he recommends.
I also experienced the same thing with you, first I use masked track (Ocean Surf) and ultrasonic. Usually every night I had a dream, but after switching track I'm not dreaming anymore. But then after a few days I dream again, yesterday I also did it again moved from masked track (Trickling Stream) then switch to Ultrasonic. Then again, I'm not dreaming as usual, but a day later I'm dreaming again.

Shannon had given an explanation somewhere in the forum, that it makes you do not remember your dream. Aah,,, I forgot where the posting about it, but in this case you could make a lucid dreaming. I cannot give an explanation in this regard.

If you doubt whether the Subs don't work anymore, I think the easiest way is, just do it! And then forget about it!
Thanks for the input.

Last night I slept with the trickling stream track. I didn't wet myself Big Grin, but I somehow managed to turn the speakers away from me while sleeping. Both of them. Apparently, the screen lock on my device was too much to deal with so I couldn't shut it down, nor did it occur to me in my state of coma to disconnect it from the speakers, so I just turned the speakers instead. The mind is funny!

This reminds me of a case many years ago when I couldn't shut down the alarm clock, so I crawled to the kitchen with it and put it in the freezer, without any recollection of it, only to wonder the next day where the frickin beeping was coming from.

I have time, I'll keep listening. Maybe I fix the speakers in the right angle today Big Grin

PS. And the trickling track made me sleep a solid 11 hours. I had three dreams, all of them kinda "stupid" and seemingly random. I wouldn't know if connected to the sub at all. No peeing involved either Big Grin
I must say that at this point, if I hadn't read any reviews I'd call it quits. Given the physical resistance (acting on it physically while I'm in a "coma") I would assume, in a normal setting, that there is something harmful in these that I don't want.

If I somehow wake up on the couch (floor, balcony, etc) next time then I quit. For now, I'll hang in there and fix the speakers.
Okay, weird:

I'm laying in bed now, listening to the trickling stream track, testing the speakers and chiling.

Again, my head is between the speakers, a bit more than a foot from both.

It sounds like it (river or whatever) is flowing right in the back of my head/neck!! It doesn't come from left and right. It is on the top of my spine.

If I turn my head then it comes from either side but I mostly sleep on my back, so with this river in my head.

I can imagine this getting really annoying in the night, to the extent that I wake up on the balcony. LOL
You are having drams or not can not be used as a calibration of sub's effectiveness.
Just put your self in a situation where you were feeling low before using subliminal and see how you feel in same situation now days..
If I could change the title of this thread, I'd turn it into a diary. I did notice two things. Rather, I noticed one thing, and my best friend another one (on me). Both quite huge.
Pages: 1 2