Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Request to Shannon for a POSE combo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I request a combo of POSE 1&2. Currently, a combo of 2&4 is available on the purchase of full set of POSE.
I feel a silent combo of 1&2 will appeal to different areas of the brain and be more effective
I will surely buy such a combo
Thanks
Mark
(04-17-2015, 02:52 AM)sunflower Wrote: [ -> ]I request a combo of POSE 1&2. Currently, a combo of 2&4 is available on the purchase of full set of POSE.
I feel a silent combo of 1&2 will appeal to different areas of the brain and be more effective
Thanks
Mark

I think you misunderstood something. PSE V2 is actually PSE V1 + subliminals.
Shannon is developing a new POSE v3. I would wait for it. Check his journal
POSE 3 is already done. But the files are similar to POSE 2, just with newer technology.
Yes, I had indeed misunderstood, thanks for clarifying!
Does a different technology(version 4.0) mean more effective with less exposure?
Mark

quote='Mr. Anderson' pid='73362' dateline='1429269992']
(04-17-2015, 02:52 AM)sunflower Wrote: [ -> ]I request a combo of POSE 1&2. Currently, a combo of 2&4 is available on the purchase of full set of POSE.
Thanks
Mark

I think you misunderstood something. PSE V2 is actually PSE V1 + subliminals.
[/quote]
Shannon called it a major upgrade, so you can bet it will be more powerful than the 2G version.
(04-18-2015, 02:00 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon called it a major upgrade, so you can bet it will be more powerful than the 2G version.

Thanks!