Subliminal Talk

Full Version: What would years of running multistages bring you AM6 SM3 WM3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

So today I woke up and thought about the thought of running men's multistages in long periods.

Like REALLY. REALLY. REALLY. LONG

What I probably mean is running each sub continuously for, let's say, 10 years, back to back.

What will have happened?

Let's say you've got AM, SM, WM and BASE all in their latest technologies. Say all in 7G.

What will that do to you? How will you have become?

Want to hear y'all opinions on this.
you cant know this until you`ve done this... thats what i plan to do I will do am6 after wm and then again sm and then i hope a new version of wm will be out... I also try to backup shanons subs for the case that something happens to shanons or his buisiness or his site...

for example shanon dies or the gouvernement stops his work or brings shanons to exclusivly work for them which could actually be the case if he has success with 6g for example...

my experience is it gets better with time its like working out imagine someone doing bodybuilding for one year or for ten years... or someone doing martial arts ... the fact is that the potential of our mind is even higher then the potential of our bodiesSmile
For sure I'll be running AM6 for as long as I live. Even though I can see significant changes within me already with AM6, I can only imagine the great potential I will be, 10 years from now after running it for a long time.
When they come to get Shannon he spreads a " perfume " and they start to have sex with each other.like the movie Perfume Smile
(04-14-2015, 11:36 AM)MJ1 Wrote: [ -> ]When they come to get Shannon he spreads a " perfume " and they start to have sex with each other.like the movie Perfume Smile

lol
Assuming it's all in 7G?

What do you want to hear? You become a new god? When you cry, your tears are made of gold?

I mean, come one. If you listen to AM6 back to back, I think you will get to a point where you have found yourself and nobody can take that from you. If you run BASE long enough, you might become a successful entrepreneur with great ideas and a great work life.

But, and now it gets interesting: Do you think you will stay with "only these" programs? I know there will grow a hunger inside of you, a lust for more. Do you really think you have the patience to run AM6 back to back for let's say 4 years? (In that case, 8 run throughs, equals 62,5 $ per run, not bad at all!)
Eventually, as with all periods of sleep and dreaming, you will awaken quite naturally.

7G? I'm more than a year in working on 6G, still wondering if 6G is even possible, and you're assuming 7G?

Let's stick to reality.

Let's say I build all three of those programs again. Let's say I build them in 5.5G. Let's say you use them for 10 years back to back.

Okay, now we're in the realm of "possible".

What would happen? You'd become fully potentiated in those directions. As in, you would end up becoming the living, breathing expression of those scripts.

That would be true even with the current versions.
(04-14-2015, 12:22 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Eventually, as with all periods of sleep and dreaming, you will awaken quite naturally.

7G? I'm more than a year in working on 6G, still wondering if 6G is even possible, and you're assuming 7G?

Let's stick to reality.

Let's say I build all three of those programs again. Let's say I build them in 5.5G. Let's say you use them for 10 years back to back.

Okay, now we're in the realm of "possible".

What would happen? You'd become fully potentiated in those directions. As in, you would end up becoming the living, breathing expression of those scripts.

That would be true even with the current versions.

Thanks our beloved Shannon.

Now wishing you the best of luck on updating all three.

Tongue

Confusedleepy:

:angel:
(04-14-2015, 08:08 AM)AfzalG Wrote: [ -> ]for example shanon dies or the gouvernement stops his work or brings shanons to exclusivly work for them which could actually be the case if he has success with 6g for example...

Am I the only one who is insulted by this?

I hope there are more fortuitous options to fulfilling BAMM than being bought out and suppressed by a criminal organization.
(04-15-2015, 02:23 PM)RisingSon Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-14-2015, 08:08 AM)AfzalG Wrote: [ -> ]for example shanon dies or the gouvernement stops his work or brings shanons to exclusivly work for them which could actually be the case if he has success with 6g for example...

Am I the only one who is insulted by this?

I hope there are more fortuitous options to fulfilling BAMM than being bought out and suppressed by a criminal organization.

I hope Shannon doesn't decide he wants to sell his soul to the devil.