Subliminal Talk

Full Version: ASC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Day 21 of using ASC...I think one of the "side effects" of using subs is increase psychic abilities. I'm not talking anything out there, just a sure confidence that something is going to happen before it does or I can think of something and then it materializes. There is definitely something deep happening inside me. Can you imagine how psychic I will be by day 92???!!!

I'm thinking psychic is an incorrect term...increase intuition is probably a better term to use.HeartHeartHeart
(04-13-2015, 06:57 AM)beehawk22 Wrote: [ -> ]Day 21 of using ASC...I think one of the "side effects" of using subs is increase psychic abilities. I'm not talking anything out there, just a sure confidence that something is going to happen before it does or I can think of something and then it materializes. There is definitely something deep happening inside me. Can you imagine how psychic I will be by day 92???!!!

I'm thinking psychic is an incorrect term...increase intuition is probably a better term to use.HeartHeartHeart

Conviction should be the highest state for LOA manifesting (might be wrong here), I can totally understand what you mean though.
here's a hint, post a reply here instead of creating a new thread next time. that way your entire chronological journal appears in one thread, and is easier to follow Smile
(04-15-2015, 08:30 AM)eternitys_child Wrote: [ -> ]here's a hint, post a reply here instead of creating a new thread next time. that way your entire chronological journal appears in one thread, and is easier to follow Smile

I appreciate the heads up!Big Grin
subscribed to this thread. look forward to seeing your progress