Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Exclusive Acess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:idea: My suggestion is to have a password protected site where if you make a purchase, any purchase you receive the password and get access to all the 3g titles for free.

The reason I'm suggesting is because there's one program that I am kicking myself in the ass for not purchasing and that is the Charisma 3g program because it isn't available in 4g or 5g. It's just not available.

If anyone can help me get that one title I would be so grateful.
While I don't see the point with getting all 3G's for free, did you try to contact the support and asked if there is a way to purchase the one you want? I am not saying you get it, but asking don't hurt.
Ok better idea. How about access to all the 3g's that haven't yet been upgraded to 4 or 5g and those that aren't ever going to be.
I have noticed that Shannon doesn't upgrade anything that doesn't show the results that he desires or there is no demand there. It would be surprising if he allowed access to these older generations.