Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Passive and Feel can't do anything
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hy guys,

I've been using this product for 31 days in stage 1. Then Wow, it feels like i got my self changed. Got more confidence and more attractive.

But still i wonder, can this programm (Alpha Male 6) help out from "Always makes excuses in life for things he can’t do" . ?
It's no alpha I ever saw, heard of or met who makes or accepts excuses from himself and hides behind "things he can't do". In fact for me, repeated use of this program caused me to develop an "I can do anything" attitude, and it's made me much happier and much more successful in life. It's just a matter of figuring out the how and then putting one foot in front of the other.

So yes, it deals with that.
Product page AM6:

What’s new in Version 6 of the Alpha Male subliminal training set?

An improved on circle of friends manifestation sequence, so that the friends you manifest are genuine, long term friends who will help you for the long haul, instead of stabbing you in the back.
Self forgiveness.
Forgiveness of others without allowing them to walk on you or mistreat you.
Letting go of the past.
Maturity improvement.
Wisdom enhancement.
Self healing, emotionally and mentally.
Trauma and abuse healing.
Supply your own love, affection and attention.
Overcome any victim mentality you may have when you start the program.
Refuse to justify actions that are not moving you forward, or accept that behavior from yourself.
Kill excuses and refuse to accept them from yourself or anyone else.
Seek the challenge. (Yes, the entire script, which has been heavily modified and optimized from the program that is available in the store.)

The notorious Optimus Engine 2.0. Aimed strait at making you an Alpha Male!
Overcoming guilt, shame and fear. (Again, heavily modified and optimized from what is available as a separate program in the store. This was one of the most requested features of the new version, and one of the primary reasons a new version exists. This was worked into every stage of the program, from foundation building to refresher.)
Self validation. (This one’s BIG!)
Maximize rate of growth, healing, self improvement and change.
Optimize script to be more comprehensive, more specific and more positive in impact and effects.
Optimize scripting for [surprise! You’ll have to use the program to discover what this one is].
Improved scripting for overcoming procrastination.
Approaching focus, for making it easier to approach others, especially attractive females.
Approval seeking destruction.
Self empowerment/self empowering.
Only works for heterosexual males of at least 18 years of age.