Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Natural Seduction for Men (NSFM) questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
There were similar threads, but I don't wanna play archaeologist. I'm on stage 4 of AM6 right now and I start to think about what sub to run after I finish it. I intend to run AM6 for the second time, but for a couple of reasons I don't want to run it through the summer. I have some candidates for the summer and I know about those from journals and discussions, but I know almost nothing about NSFM, so I have some questions. If you think you can answer them please contribute.

1) From reading product description it sounds like this sub will help if you are already good at seducing, but not so much if you are green. Does this mean that this sub will be useless or close to useless for somebody like me, who never was even half decent at seduction. It is especially important since it has no development like WM/SM has.
2) How does it compare to subs like DAOS or BIATBW? From what I understand NSFM takes different approach than attraction subs - instead of magically attracting women it puts you in the phase, so it is more active than passive attraction subs. I wonder which approach is better and when/why.
3) If one was to use it for 3 months, what would be the permanent results? Would it be just easier to get into the phase, or one would be in phase all the time?

In short - I am right to think that NSFM is not the right choice for someone inexperienced like myself?
NSFM didn't "work" for me (although i did it before AM6) so it was probably just me. it was attract your perfect friends with benefits that did the job for me.
(04-08-2015, 02:26 PM)stratos Wrote: [ -> ]NSFM didn't "work" for me (although i did it before AM6) so it was probably just me. it was attract your perfect friends with benefits that did the job for me.

Can you share more about your success with AYP sub? I think a lot of guys would be interested to hear that.
It just worked. 2 weeks in a girl slipped me her number and made it clear she didn't want a relationship. Just physical
NSFM Is intended primarily for very short term in-the-moment use. Hours, not days, weeks, months or years. It is one of the first uses of the HyperSpeed/MaxSpeed and the advanced state shifting. Its goal is to basically put you in a state such that you get the hell out of your own way and whatever skill and knowledge of seduction is allowed to flow and be expressed freely and naturally. If you're not familiar with seduction, it will put you in a state that is helpful, but without knowledge, it's only going to make things easier to learn, not necessarily express what you don't yet have.
(04-08-2015, 04:16 PM)stratos Wrote: [ -> ]It just worked. 2 weeks in a girl slipped me her number and made it clear she didn't want a relationship. Just physical

How did that relationship go, and how long did it last?
(04-08-2015, 05:55 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-08-2015, 04:16 PM)stratos Wrote: [ -> ]It just worked. 2 weeks in a girl slipped me her number and made it clear she didn't want a relationship. Just physical

Short term maybe a few months..nice girl no drama and she eventually disappeared
(04-08-2015, 05:55 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]NSFM Is intended primarily for very short term in-the-moment use. Hours, not days, weeks, months or years. It is one of the first uses of the HyperSpeed/MaxSpeed and the advanced state shifting. Its goal is to basically put you in a state such that you get the hell out of your own way and whatever skill and knowledge of seduction is allowed to flow and be expressed freely and naturally. If you're not familiar with seduction, it will put you in a state that is helpful, but without knowledge, it's only going to make things easier to learn, not necessarily express what you don't yet have.

Just out of curiousity. Can I stop AM6 just for a day and use NSFM incase I am going for a party or a date?
(04-09-2015, 12:09 AM)stratos Wrote: [ -> ]

Short term maybe a few months..nice girl no drama and she eventually disappeared

Happy for you man.Big Grin
(04-09-2015, 12:09 AM)stratos Wrote: [ -> ]

It is the 5G or 4g version you used?
4g. is there a 5g version of attract your perfect friend with benefits?
(04-08-2015, 01:02 PM)Mateunio Wrote: [ -> ]There were similar threads, but I don't wanna play archaeologist. I'm on stage 4 of AM6 right now and I start to think about what sub to run after I finish it. I intend to run AM6 for the second time, but for a couple of reasons I don't want to run it through the summer. I have some candidates for the summer and I know about those from journals and discussions, but I know almost nothing about NSFM, so I have some questions. If you think you can answer them please contribute.

1) From reading product description it sounds like this sub will help if you are already good at seducing, but not so much if you are green. Does this mean that this sub will be useless or close to useless for somebody like me, who never was even half decent at seduction. It is especially important since it has no development like WM/SM has.
2) How does it compare to subs like DAOS or BIATBW? From what I understand NSFM takes different approach than attraction subs - instead of magically attracting women it puts you in the phase, so it is more active than passive attraction subs. I wonder which approach is better and when/why.
3) If one was to use it for 3 months, what would be the permanent results? Would it be just easier to get into the phase, or one would be in phase all the time?

In short - I am right to think that NSFM is not the right choice for someone inexperienced like myself?

Search RSDTyler on youtube, and watch all of his videos, oldest to newest.
(04-09-2015, 12:11 AM)iceman Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-08-2015, 05:55 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]NSFM Is intended primarily for very short term in-the-moment use. Hours, not days, weeks, months or years. It is one of the first uses of the HyperSpeed/MaxSpeed and the advanced state shifting. Its goal is to basically put you in a state such that you get the hell out of your own way and whatever skill and knowledge of seduction is allowed to flow and be expressed freely and naturally. If you're not familiar with seduction, it will put you in a state that is helpful, but without knowledge, it's only going to make things easier to learn, not necessarily express what you don't yet have.

Just out of curiousity. Can I stop AM6 just for a day and use NSFM incase I am going for a party or a date?

You don't stop AM6. And even for a day.

That said, you don't have to stop, as long as you don't use them at the same time or within a couple hours of each other, and you limit your use of NSFM to less than about 5 hours per week. No more than two days a week, no more than 3 hours at a time. Never on consecutive days.

NSFM is an instant/near instant effect extremely short term use program by design.
(04-09-2015, 12:11 AM)iceman Wrote: [ -> ]

You don't stop AM6. And even for a day.

That said, you don't have to stop, as long as you don't use them at the same time or within a couple hours of each other, and you limit your use of NSFM to more than 4 hours per week. No more than one day a week. Never on consecutive days, but instead always give yourself a week off.

NSFM is designed to use near instant or instant effect technology to achieve a state shift. It's not intended primarily for long term programming. It's designed to be used for a few hours before going out "into the hunt". Used as I describe above, it should not affect AM6 usage.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5