Subliminal Talk

Full Version: ASC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,
I just wanted to share my experience with ASC. As of March 22, 2015 I have been using ASC for 17 days. Initially, I did not feel any difference but after day 5 I began to feel real apathetic, like nothing was going to work out for me. Then on April 5th I dreamt that I was sitting in a circle with a couple of naked women. One of the woman looked like me. After a while she suddenly stood up and flashed me her hoo hoo then stormed off. My reaction to seeing her hoo hoo was disgust and amazement. I've interpreted that dream to mean that my resistance to the ASC sub is going, going, gone. As of today 4/8/2015 I feel like I can do no wrong and everything is going to be okay. I'm planning to use ASC for 90+ days.

Anyone who is afraid or unsure about Shannon's subs please trust me when I say they work. I have used APE, LTU and TLAM. I only did these for 32 days and I still felt a tremendous difference. Going forward, I'm going to repeat APE, LTU and TLAM but for 90+ days.
Sounds like a pretty cool dream. Good luck on the 3 month journey, also a bit of advice: try not to think too much about what other subs you want to do before you are at the end of this one. The impatience kicks in and can become a bit of a block. Personal experience Wink