Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Ultrasonic in noisy night
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi, i'm a new comer. Shannon, i'd like to ask a few question regarding playing ultrasonic track on speakers while i sleep at night. but instead a a quite night, i sleep near factory environment. my room's noise at night is around 50-70 db.

My question is:
1. is it still effective playing silent track using speaker while i sleep in noisy bedroom?
2. do i need to increase volume setting for the silent track?
3. this week, i wake up every 2 hours listening to trickling stream using earbud while sleeping. is it normal?

i really apprecite if the is a solution to my problem. thx
1. Yes it is, silent subliminal can be absorbed easily by our mind. Shannon already test your situation.
2. No, just use according to the instruction.
3. It's normal, but listening using earphone while sleeping is not recommended, listening with stereo speaker is best solution.
Hi there! I'll try to help you out:

1. Shannon has tested ultrasonics in a concert environment blaring very loud music. All heard the instructions several feet away and were seen to obey the script. So as long as your bedroom is quieter than a concert while sleeping, you should be fine lol.

2. Measure with Frequensee on your phone, I aim for -50db at middle of the bed.

3. Likely random. I wouldn't rely on headphones while sleeping unless you use something Sleepphones. It's too likely for the headphones/ear buds to fall off while sleeping, thus ruining the entire listening session as you won't know WHEN it fell out, and will have to throw out the whole night's hours. Use either Sleephones or speakers for best effect.