Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Recommend me a sub?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm now planning on looking for a job as I'm graduating from University soon. I would like to get as much help from subs as possible.

Recently I have completed LTU 5G and it was great. I've also completed AM5 in the past.

I believe many people would automatically recommend FYPJ 5G as that fits the description of what I want, but all reviews I've read on it (from the forum) are describing it as lackluster. So I'm hoping that you guys would have a recommendation for me other than FYPJ for me finding a job. I'm currently considering Ultra Success 4G, AM5 (a friend told me that people who run AM actually did better in finding jobs), and LTU 5G. Thanks ahead of time!
Thanks for the suggestion and If I could get it for half price I totally would. However, because I got AM5 on discount (I got it for only $50 xD), I'm only eligible for $50 off. As of right now, I'm still a poor college student so AM6 would have to wait until after I get a job and am making more money.
Quote:I would like to get as much help from subs as possible

I recommend Absolute Self Confidence, while you wait for your graduation and seeking job. Why not seeding your confidence in the first place so that will make your interview better? Smile
I recommend Ultra Motivation. It could help you with looking for jobs and sending your applications.
I edited this whole post, because I saw your LTU review and it's obvious a lot of the areas in the program weren't fully absorbed yet in this run.

Best advice, is to repeat LTU in such a case.
Go for AM5 if you only ran it once.
The best thing you can do is EPRHA for 6 month at least then AM5 as many as possible until you get AM6.

Squeeze out what AM5 can offer. You'll be amazed Wink
I hope someone told me this 1.5 year ago : get TLAM(or BASE if you can) why? maybe TLAM is slower and less powerful than AM6 but it moves you toward what you want.if your first priority in life is financial safety right now even small steps every day counts.

I will finish University in less than a year,have been on TLAM for more than 6 months.a bad choice in regards of spending was borrowing money for buying AM6.not a smart choice and second one was choosing a sub based on external motives.like wanting people to like me etc

So buy what you can pay for and it doesn't effect your life and choose your sub based on what you need not what yo want.OE helps you to understand concepts like creating value in order to have money,seeing mental programing about money and wealth in movies etc

my plan was and is like this

1.get any job that pays you

2.look for a better job that pays better

3.while you are working full time start creating value for others :translating ebooks and selling them,promoting items on TV for companies etc (done all of them)

4.probably you got a better position in your company while working their start your own company or business : selling ebooks,designing sites that other can use(something that entertain them,solve a problem,add value to their life etc),offer a service etc

note: it's best to start your business while you have other source of income because first years of most business is not what we wish for.
(04-06-2015, 03:30 AM)GlaizenGold777 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I would like to get as much help from subs as possible

I recommend Absolute Self Confidence, while you wait for your graduation and seeking job. Why not seeding your confidence in the first place so that will make your interview better? Smile
Thank you

(04-06-2015, 12:22 PM)AriGold Wrote: [ -> ]I recommend Ultra Motivation. It could help you with looking for jobs and sending your applications.
Thank you

(04-06-2015, 02:51 PM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]I edited this whole post, because I saw your LTU review and it's obvious a lot of the areas in the program weren't fully absorbed yet in this run.

Best advice, is to repeat LTU in such a case.
Thanks, I definitely plan on repeating LTU to get everything out of it, but right now I am focusing on securing a job. Is LTU the best tool for that?

(04-06-2015, 06:23 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Go for AM5 if you only ran it once.
(04-06-2015, 07:55 PM)AlphaMind Wrote: [ -> ]The best thing you can do is EPRHA for 6 month at least then AM5 as many as possible until you get AM6.

Thanks, EPRHA into multiple AM5 runs is also in my future list. However, is it the best choice for job hunting right now?

(04-10-2015, 02:06 AM)MJ1 Wrote: [ -> ]I hope someone told me this 1.5 year ago : get TLAM(or BASE if you can) why? maybe TLAM is slower and less powerful than AM6 but it moves you toward what you want.if your first priority in life is financial safety right now even small steps every day counts.

I will finish University in less than a year,have been on TLAM for more than 6 months.a bad choice in regards of spending was borrowing money for buying AM6.not a smart choice and second one was choosing a sub based on external motives.like wanting people to like me etc

So buy what you can pay for and it doesn't effect your life and choose your sub based on what you need not what yo want.OE helps you to understand concepts like creating value in order to have money,seeing mental programing about money and wealth in movies etc

my plan was and is like this

1.get any job that pays you

2.look for a better job that pays better

3.while you are working full time start creating value for others :translating ebooks and selling them,promoting items on TV for companies etc (done all of them)

4.probably you got a better position in your company while working their start your own company or business : selling ebooks,designing sites that other can use(something that entertain them,solve a problem,add value to their life etc),offer a service etc

note: it's best to start your business while you have other source of income because first years of most business is not what we wish for.
Thank you very much. This is exactly the type of recommendation I was hoping for. I didn't even think of TLAM. Though now I'm going to be digging around looking up stuff about it. It is definitely one of my top considerations right now.
(04-14-2015, 11:10 AM)DGamer Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-06-2015, 06:23 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Go for AM5 if you only ran it once.
(04-06-2015, 07:55 PM)AlphaMind Wrote: [ -> ]The best thing you can do is EPRHA for 6 month at least then AM5 as many as possible until you get AM6.

Thanks, EPRHA into multiple AM5 runs is also in my future list. However, is it the best choice for job hunting right now?

Absolutely. At least I think so. Unless you find a sub made specifically for the job you want.
Quote:Thank you very much. This is exactly the type of recommendation I was hoping for. I didn't even think of TLAM. Though now I'm going to be digging around looking up stuff about it. It is definitely one of my top considerations right now.

I got TLAM 4g like a year ago, but I didn't know anything about these subs so I had tlam, us, biabws, improve your flirting skills, base, and I think a few others I can't remember, and I felt like I ruined my brain for life and decided to never use subs again until I realized I was just using wayyyy too many. I did that with other vendors though and it didn't do a single thing. Anyways, buying TLAM was a waste for me at least because I will never use it ever because of one thing in the script that was something along the lines of "I now spend my money wisely, make smart purchases, and idk actually I'll find it right now...

It's this: "I am frugal with money, and I always spend it in the most constructive and efficient way possible."

I would rather be poor than act on that affirmation. If I would have known that was there I never even would have bought that sub. It's like I'll get rich enough for an Audi S7 but I'll go buy a Toyota instead because it's the smarter choice. I would never ever in a million years want to become frugal with my money and only spend it in constructive and efficient ways. If I thought these subs were junk I wouldn't even care, but I know how powerful they are so I'm extremely careful about what's in these scripts now. I have to agree with every word or it's a deal breaker.

Personally, I think your best bet would be to do what I'm doing, Ultra Success with Positive Thinking and Mindset. Especially if you want a job... TLAM will probably guide you more down an entrepreneurial path than getting a job because your chances of becoming a millionaire are very slim with a job. You pretty much have to start your own business to achieve that, or become CEO or CFO of a nice sized company.