Subliminal Talk

Full Version: My introduction...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, all!

I'm not new to the concept of subliminals, but I did just find Shannon's work a couple of days ago. I have to say I'm bowled over by the offerings here. It is truly unlike anything I've ever seen before.

Glad to be here - thanks for having me!
Welcome, what did you do, ASC I suppose ?
(04-04-2015, 08:26 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome, what did you do, ASC I suppose ?

Yes. I downloaded both ASC and the Stress Relief. Haven't dipped into that one yet, but I've had ASC going in the background for the last 24 hours or so.
What did you notice in that short time. ASC is very fast to act so even in 2 days some people notice some results. I would advise you do ASC for at least 32 so you know without any doubt that subliminal works.
I haven't noticed particular gains in any specific area, but I can say that I've felt happier and more aware of my surroundings. I can't say if that's a result of the audio or if it's a placebo effect that is priming me for real results after long-term exposure, but I've felt better in the last day or so than I've felt in a while.