Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Free subs question?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are the free subs you provide a long term effect or short term? What I mean is, since they are free, do they last or do you purposly make them short term so people are willing to buy the subs that cost money?

I'm curious because after I'm done with the PE sub I plan to go on a free sub for a long time unless the free sub only provides temporary effects.
I think the reason he made them free was to prove that subs do work. So in that sense, ideally, it would be permanent in direct correlation to how long it was used. more time = more permanent, if that makes any sense at all

^^this info was gathered from reading the forums, and may or may not be accurate lol
Yup, you're accurate eternitys_child. Wink
The free subs are the best I knew how to make at the time. As a demonstration of technology, they need to be as good and effective as anything else, so yes, you can definitely get long term and permanent results from them. I'm actually looking at upgrading some or all of them at some point using more modern techniques.
(04-02-2015, 08:32 AM)lokko Wrote: [ -> ]Are the free subs you provide a long term effect or short term? What I mean is, since they are free, do they last or do you purposly make them short term so people are willing to buy the subs that cost money?

I'm curious because after I'm done with the PE sub I plan to go on a free sub for a long time unless the free sub only provides temporary effects.

how long did you run the PE sub and what kind of results did you get?