Subliminal Talk

Full Version: How many words can the subconscious mind absorb in a second? (@Shannon)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello there,

I'll break the question down into smaller more manageable portions:

1) What is the verified lower bound (for example - 6G prototype testing) on the maximum number of words per second that the subconscious mind can absorb (without loss of comprehension) through the audio channel? What is the estimated upper bound?

2) What about the visual channel - Have there ever been tests (by Shannon or others) to estimate the maximum? Any idea about the lower and upper bounds?
I'm very curious about this...as I ran some numbers on my current listening program and was shocked:

-I listen for 600 hours per stage now.

-That's an average of 19 hours per day.

-So, in AM6, stage 1 is an intro stage and much lighter in comparison to the other stages. So, let's average the stages out to 75,000 words.

-That means, I'm assimilating an average of 1,425,000 words each day. Incredible, and no wonder the program is so life changing.

-I can't wait for Sex Magnet 3 in about 3 weeks...I'm going to write a journal for the ages haha!
(03-31-2015, 12:50 PM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ],000 words each day. Incredible, and no wonder the program is so life changing.

-I can't wait for Sex Magnet 3 in about 3 weeks...I'm going to write a journal for the ages haha!

Yes I'm rather looking forward to reading that toSmile
(04-01-2015, 12:26 PM)Ricardo Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-31-2015, 12:50 PM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ],000 words each day. Incredible, and no wonder the program is so life changing.

Yes I'm rather looking forward to reading that toSmile

Thank you so much, friend! Big Grin

I think it's going to be epic haha, I seem tailor made for SM3!
(03-31-2015, 12:01 PM)TheGreatAttractor Wrote: [ -> ]Hello there,

I'll break the question down into smaller more manageable portions:

1) What is the verified lower bound (for example - 6G prototype testing) on the maximum number of words per second that the subconscious mind can absorb (without loss of comprehension) through the audio channel? What is the estimated upper bound?

2) What about the visual channel - Have there ever been tests (by Shannon or others) to estimate the maximum? Any idea about the lower and upper bounds?

Verified lower bound? Not sure that makes sense. The current version of the prototype of the 6G script is compressed multiple different ways, but the script is effectively and approximately 250,000 words long uncompressed. Recorded in a normal speaking format, we speak at a rate of about 4 words per second. That works out to 17 hours and 21 minutes of continuous speech. That same volume of spoken audio is compressed in multiple ways down to just 10 minutes for each full expression of the complete script. That is 104.1 times as fast as normal speech, or Somewhere between 375 and 416 words per second, depending on how you calculate it.

I have been adding to this script for a long time without any perceivable degradation of the comprehension and I expect the script to continue growing for some time yet. So as of how the maximum confirmed rate of words per second is between 375 and 416, but that will probably increase as I continue developing the prototype.

As to the maximum possible, I have no idea what that might be. I would never have believed the rate at which I can input data with this script and the methods I use to compress it even 6 months ago, but there it is.

Visual subliminals I was only very briefly involved with. I don't know about studies of this type of subliminal, but I do know that it is possible for the subconscious mind to absorb huge amounts of data this way also. As to specifics, I do not have that to offer you.
Shannon, may we know how much words does 4G & 5G produce in each second?
(04-03-2015, 01:04 AM)AlphaMind Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon, may we know how much words does 4G & 5G produce in each second?

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-3529.html

The data throughput of cutting edge 5G - AM6, stage 7 is about 21.25 words/second
(102,000 words in 80 minutes)

Shannon, Thanks for the detailed reply.

~400 wps is simply amazing!
Around 18-20 times more powerful than 5G, in terms of information density.

The subconscious mind doesn't stand a chance! Big Grin
I don't know why but I was under the impression that 5G is about 640 words per second.. I guess I was wrong, it probably was 640 words per minute... Anyone else remember any post mentioning something like that? Because am sure I read it in one of the threads..
(04-03-2015, 11:28 PM)shub Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know why but I was under the impression that 5G is about 640 words per second.. I guess I was wrong, it probably was 640 words per minute... Anyone else remember any post mentioning something like that? Because am sure I read it in one of the threads..

My thread. I am looking for Shannon's clear confirmation. 102,000 words in AM6 is only the master key script (possibly).
Here is your answer.
(04-04-2015, 04:39 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: [ -> ]Here is your answer.

WOW! That is amazing, no wonder why these subs affect me so fast. This whole time I thought it was just someone reading the script as many times as they could before the track ended but we couldn't hear it lmao. Holy crap, that's CRAZY. Makes sense too now why these things make you so tired that's nuts I would have never guessed that. I would never even think that would work, but I know first hand it does, wow. Lol, that is insane.
When I first got subliminals I fell asleep and in my dreams could here the super rapid speech. At that time I didn't actually know it was supposed to be rapid, but I could hear the subs.
(04-04-2015, 09:47 AM)stratos Wrote: [ -> ]When I first got subliminals I fell asleep and in my dreams could here the super rapid speech. At that time I didn't actually know it was supposed to be rapid, but I could hear the subs.

I don't hear anything, but I don't have amazing speakers or anything. I just listen to trickling stream on my laptop. With other vendors I could hear them talking and it was just like some lady talking at a normal speed saying affirmations. You couldn't hear it good enough to hear everything, but you could hear a voice and sometimes hear a word here and there. I figured it was the same thing here but that they just did a better job of hidding the voices, but nope, hundreds of words a second lol, crazy.
Quote:4G expresses information at approximately 35 words per second. 5G expresses information at approximately 640 words per second. Neither of which is very easily comprehended by the conscious mind. It is all for the subconscious to catch and decode, and the subconscious does a bang-up job of it.

And then here he said:
Quote:So as of how the maximum confirmed rate of words per second is between 375 and 416, but that will probably increase as I continue developing the prototype.

They don't match!!!!
Pages: 1 2