Subliminal Talk

Full Version: FluffyBunny's AM6 Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well i couldnt log in my Fluffybunny account lol reset password just never sends.
So just made a new one lol .

I will be Starting Mid April.
But i am currently debating if i should use AM5 or AM6.

I have ran through am5 before and had some external manifested results. Included more attention form women and the way they just perceive me. also i think i had pretty good internal results too. As i felt different but it was harder to tell with internal things.

afterwards i ran sm3 . Not sure what really happened there lol. was a confusing 6 month didnt see much .

So i have decided to come back and run am again. i think i half assed am5 before until it was around stage 4~5 , it was first sub and i was like listening to it not very properly lol..

Anyways back to my question. I have heard form a lot of people . AM6 have given less results then they have with AM5?

My conclusion/guess was
- too complex script made them have more resistance ?
- complexity of the sub is too much that it takes more than 1 run to get what is intended?
- the speed of 5g plus the amount of words given in 1 hour just too much for some ppl that they will need more hour than 8 hours for results ???
- since there is so much in the script when they resist 1 thing they ended up resisting many other things causing them having less overall results?

Hope someone would be able to help me decide
Thanks
FluffyBunny,

On my 1st AM6 run, nothing happened to me. Everything is plain. It's like I wasting my 6 month. Well, I must said that my using is not good, every stage usage time is up and down, not constant. Maybe the way I use the sub is very unbalance, and that makes the result not showing on the surface.

Everything change on my 2nd run, right from day 1 stage 1 I'm using this sub, my dream is more vivid, my internal belief is change, I reread John Alexander book again, I'm exercising, I'm aware of my body language, I change my look, I'm more clean, my communication is better, and even my life is on "very hard" situation right now (losing job, losing relationship, losing everything) my attitude is very calm, the zen attitude is very kicked in and I'm absolutely more mature & confidence to face the life.

Sometimes 1st run is lack of run because we are too goal oriented, that goal oriented mindset is make more barrier / blockage to make our subconscious mind work properly.

On the 2nd run, we already expect nothing, and at the times we "surrender" about the result, everything goes well.

This is just my experience maybe, but, for me, why not give a second chance about subliminal audio that can change our life "forever"?

In short : I vote AM6.

Good luck FB. Big Grin
I ran am5 I saw some results I had a lot of resistance off and on on the first 4 stages.

Stage 5 on it was a really good feeling.i saw real good benifits from am5.it was my first sub from iml.

I am currently on am6 stage 3 I think it is good.

I do not think you can go wrong with am6.
" my attitude is very calm, the zen attitude is very kicked in and I'm absolutely more mature & confidence to face the life." this is the same for me
I'm also on my second run, stage 1 am6, and this is really, really good. I'm so calm right now that I just can't believe, nothing gets to me, I feel so good right now, the best weeks of my life literally. The calmness i experience now is so refreshing, no negative talk, no pointless imagining things before I sleep, and stuff like that. So i would definetly suggest u run am6 2 times, even if u did am5 once. It is definetly a life changer. The first run was good for me, but now i think when i finish the second run, I will be a new man and a better person. Good luck!