Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Building a complete FAQ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone,

It has been a goal of ours for some time to create a complete FAQ, one that can be given alongside subliminal instructions, and used with a certain amount of interactivity on the website.

As you may have noticed, our website FAQ is completely out of date and at this point incorrect:

you can generally use as many as five at once, with the following restrictions:

Part of making a complete and comprehensive FAQ was to know what to put in it, that's why we made the FAQ forum. First step will be a "question list". Help me fill out this master list, even if it includes questions not yet asked. My next post which I've reserved with an empty post will be the first compilation of such a list. If you help me significantly I will gladly give out GC's, the amount will be up to me but most of you know I am usually pretty generous.

Thank you!
  • What are Subliminals?
  • Can the conscious disagree with the subconscious?
  • How do subliminals work?
  • What are supraliminals?
  • What is the difference between subliminals and supraliminals?
  • How do subliminals compare to hypnosis? How long does it take to get results?
  • How many programs can I use at once?
  • How do I order a custom subliminal? What are the benefits?
  • What are the benefits of ordering a "name embed"?
  • How do I request a title you don't have?
  • I read a study that said subliminals don't work. How can you say they do?
  • How many can I use at once?
  • When should I use headphones, when should I not?
  • Stereo vs Mono Speakers
  • Why does my audio player say "Silence by Ciccone Youth"
  • Can I mix subliminals from different producers?
  • How do I make a CD from a download?
  • Do you sell CD's?
  • How can I completely automate my subliminals?
  • Why 32 days? ( .... better title )
  • What is an exo-subliminal?
  • Where do I find complete scripts?
  • What is your upgrade & update policy?
  • What type of speakers do I need?
  • Do you have a list of recommended and affordable speakers?
  • How long do gift certificates last?
  • How long do I have to access my downloads?
  • I wasn't able to access my downloads in time. Now they are expired, what do I do?
  • What are the differences between masked and ultrasonic?
  • English is not my primary language, will subliminals work for me?
  • 3g to 4g Upgrade Discount & Upgrade Policy

From Jay
  • - What’s the difference between listening to 20 kHz or 23 kHz speakers?
  • - How can you create a proper multi-track in Audacity?
  • - Is it advisable to listen to subliminals while listening to a movie or music coming from the same audio source (laptop)?
  • - What are the (frequency response) requirements regarding Brainwave Entrainment products?
  • - What’s the proper use of Brainwave Entrainment products?
  • - What does each stage of 6 stage programs (Alpha Male, Woman Magnet, Life Tune Up etc.) focus on?
  • - How long do you have to listen to a subliminal before their effects become long term or permanent?
  • - What are the differences between 3g and 4g?
  • - What is subliminal resistance? / How to deal with subliminal resistance?

From K-Train
  • Can I do affirmations, hypnosis, or other forms of self improvement while using subliminals?

From Roy
  • Are the results permanent?
  • How long until I see results?
  • What is the recommended playing time each day?
  • Can I take days off the subliminal?
  • Do I need to listen every day?
  • How do I receive the product?
  • If I forget to download or it get erased can I download later?
  • What is the size of the files?
  • Why should I buy from you compared to other subliminal producers?
  • - What’s the difference between listening to 20 kHz or 23 kHz speakers?
  • - How can you create a proper multi-track in Audacity?
  • - Is it advisable to listen to subliminals while listening to a movie or music coming from the same audio source (laptop)?
  • - What are the (frequency response) requirements regarding Brainwave Entrainment products?
  • - What’s the proper use of Brainwave Entrainment products?
  • - What does each stage of 6 stage programs (Alpha Male, Woman Magnet, Life Tune Up etc.) focus on?
  • - How long do you have to listen to a subliminal before their effects become long term or permanent?
  • - What are the differences between 3g and 4g?
Hey Jay,

Thanks for the additions! PM me with your email if you want a GC. BTW if I missed anyone else's contributions on any other thread-I'm really busy so just PM me and reference your post I'll make sure you're compensated.

What's the purpose of making a multi track in Audacity?
To mix subliminals with music or BWE. Also don't forget my last addition in my previous post. Smile

Yay, one more. And thanks for the GC!
  • - What is subliminal resistance? / How to deal with subliminal resistance?
Another one that's been asked a bunch of times here is this:

"Can I do affirmations while using subliminals?"

There have been quite a few members come from Cory Skyy's forum and they often want to continue doing their affirmations alongside subliminals.

Are the results permanent?
How long until I see results?
What is the recommended playing time each day?
Can I take days of the subliminal?
Do I need to listen every day?
How do I receive the product?
If I forget to download or it get erased can I download later?
What is the size of the files?
Why should I buy from you compared to other subliminal producers?
Some more questions for the faq that occurred to me:

Will headphones improve my results?
Is there a minimum age to use the subliminals?
Are subliminals OK to use around other people/women/children/pets?
Can subliminals be used instead of medical treatment?
What are the paying options?
Is there a return policy?
Is the website secure?
How do I place an order?
What is the difference between subliminals and hypnosis?
If the ultrasonic subliminal are not audible at all how do I know
it's working?
How do I choose the best subliminal for me?
Is there advertising or other bad things in the messages?
Is there a money back guarantee?
Can I give copies of the subliminal to other people?
So it's to writing a book, is it? Well I'm only writing one or two books at the moment, I'll take your challenge! Keep the FAQ-worthy questions coming. Smile
- how about having somewhat of a list of the best-seller products
(what are the top X best selling products)
AND/OR
- a list of possible combo products that can be used at the same time
(combo #1 . . ., COMBO #2 . . ., COMBO #3 . . ., so on and so forth)

-can i use other subliminal from other producers/companies along with MindLabs?
and also this:

will me knowing the script of a sub help with the results?

or is listening enough without knowing consciously what is being "sublimnaled" to me?
On subliminals that I know the scripts to will it help boost the results if I do affirmations from the scrips?
Will putting my self into self hypnosis/trance/meditative state while listing help boost the results?
You gotta put up some info on how to become an affiliate Wink

Ryan

Tigurinn

I‘ve read through the list and want to throw some in for consideration (I‘m looking forward to reading about „Why does my audio player say "Silence by Ciccone Youth"“, as I‘ve never encountered it)

What is a Custom Subliminal?
What to do if I want a „name embed“ Custom Subliminal and my name is hard to pronounce for english speaking people?
What is Brainwave Entrainment? Do you specify that in your listing if your product is that?
What do you mean by 6 stage programs and what are those programs?
If you have two audio products; how much time should I take as a break in between? And is it really necesseary to let the brain rest between listening to different audio products?
Is it enough for me to listen to the audio products with my laptop speakers or mobile phone speakers?
I live in a house/apartment with paper thin walls, would the product effect other people? Or I tend to listen to a audio product with my mobile phone which I carry in my shirt pocket in my work place, so will the product effect my co workers?
Is there any difference at all between the „ocean“ and „trickling“ audio? Do these two differ in any way from the non-audible one?
What are the experimental section? Are the products there in any way dangerous?
How can I be sure that my speakers go up to a 20khz frequency response rate? [and I wonder that myself; is there a Windows 7 program for that? Or an app in the Apple Appstore for iPhones?]

I read that you want a better title for „Why 32 days? ( .... better title )“; I would suggest something like „Why do you specify how many days one should listen to subliminals and why is the amount of time different?“.

Also, in the guides that come with the downloads there‘s a listing of how to mix (or not to mix) products together; I really feel that it would benefit if the info were in tables (that should be in the faq; but boy do I think that the faq will be long Big Grin)

Do you still give out gf? I‘m wondering if the „Find Your Perfect Job“ would apply for a summer job (?) as I really need to find a job for the summer as I‘m dead broke (I‘m a uni student).

The faq could also benefit from some kind of an insight into how the review process is – from the experimentals to the complete products; I would love to know why some products I‘ve read about in the forums are not in the store and why, I‘ve noticed Shannon saying that they didn‘t live up to expectations (which I love, as this gives me some confidence in the product; especially as there is at least one store that has cheaper subliminals, but it doesn't have a forum so I know pretty much nothing about the product), but I would love to know more.

I wonder if some kind of benefit to people who buy the products to review the products and post about it in the forums would be necessary as there are way too few reviews. Maybe some enticement, for example, if people would have the opportunity of partial reimbursement of what they paid for a product if the users here on the forum deem the review good enough (and then there would have to be some sort of a „thumbs up“/“thumbs down“ system)

UPDATE: Just thought up a few other possible questions:
1) Are subliminals safe? Are there any possible side effects?
2) Can subliminals affect pheromones, if I'm wearing any?
3) Can I pause through out the day? How long can the pauses be without disturbing the process?
4) Can I switch between the masked subliminals and ultrasonic through out the day? If so, is there a limit to how often I can switch between? Do I have to stick with one or another?

"I‘ve read through the list"... humm, that doesn't sound quiet right, as the first question I posted is in the faq, and is also the top question in this thread *face palm for me*
Pages: 1 2