Subliminal Talk

Full Version: EPHRA question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can this sub help you resolve deep seeded emotional issues that may have caused you to be an anxious or fearful person? I've had mild to severe anxiety since I was a kid and I know its related to stuff I was told or done to me then
You could always try STRESS RELIEF - it's excellent for anxiety. I'm doing it right now and it's awesome... especially if you've already listened to EPRHA

P.S. the new EPRHA is going to have STRESS RELIEF so I guess it's going to be easier to deal with anxiety issues usig it.... and more importantly the new EPRHA is going to have OVERCOME VICTIM MENTALITY module - which I believe is essential in overcoming anxiety/depression
I'm not sure, maybe you know more about it:
Does the old or new one contain End Self Sabotage?
(03-29-2015, 10:29 AM)Pau Ko Wrote: [ -> ]You could always try STRESS RELIEF - it's excellent for anxiety. I'm doing it right now and it's awesome... especially if you've already listened to EPRHA

P.S. the new EPRHA is going to have STRESS RELIEF so I guess it's going to be easier to deal with anxiety issues usig it.... and more importantly the new EPRHA is going to have OVERCOME VICTIM MENTALITY module - which I believe is essential in overcoming anxiety/depression

Do you know if the new one is still free? Is it 6G?

Thanks
(03-31-2015, 05:16 AM)terry44 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know if the new one is still free? Is it 6G?

Thanks

There will be 2 version of EPRHA. The free one and upgraded version for $89.95, regarding 6G the first release would be ASC.
(03-31-2015, 05:18 AM)AlphaMind Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-31-2015, 05:16 AM)terry44 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know if the new one is still free? Is it 6G?

Thanks

There will be 2 version of EPRHA. The free one and upgraded version for $89.95, regarding 6G the first release would be ASC.

Thanks for the reply. As I'm in the middle of the current EPRHA and was thinking of buying LTU after, I think that's probably the route I'll still take. ASC 6G sounds really interesting though.