Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Confussion about WM2 Stages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shanon I am a bit Confused, me and my friend are sometimes sleeping in the same hotel room due to our jobs. And since he also uses wm2 and has also paied for his version we listen to his ultrasonic stage on the same box. But I noticed that i feel different when I am exposed to his version of wm2.

So I decided to compare his and my files...

the first thing i noticed where the different names..

My mp3 files for example are named:
Woman_Magnet_2_Stage-3_5g_Ultrasonic_(Silent)

and his:
Woman Magnet - Ver. 2.0 - Stage 3 - 5th Gen Ultrasonic Subliminal (Silent)

then i wanted to compare the two files with audacity, the spectoral analysis showed no difference between the two files:
[Image: nut7it7n.jpg]

then i used winmerge to compare it bit for bit and it showed differences; they are only to 99,9% identical there are some differences at the first and last lines:
[Image: yh468upz.jpg]

I mean normaly there shouldnt be different in one bit , I then compared the masked version and surprise they were identical :

[Image: c89o8ocd.jpg]

Also my ultrasonic file has a logo of janet jackson album and his not why?
[Image: 52b24qcd.jpg]

[Image: ruz6qe89.jpg]

My question here is simply why arent our ultrasonic files exactly the same? Is it because I download them Stage by Stage and he alle at once or what is the reason I am confused a little bit. Hope you or someonelse can help me.

Edit: And why do I feel different listening to his version, I mean I paid for my so it cant be the anti piracy protection.
Maybe there was a corruption when you downloaded your file.
Due to the name structure of his files I would think that he processed the files (maybe all of his mp3) through some sort of ID3 editor. Maybe his player does it, don't know. The reason for the another first line in WinMerge is probably this icon. It looks like Windows Media Player assigns a wrong icon sometimes. In fact I have had an icon from another hypnosis cd/mp3 producer once. I think it tells all... Oh, and why are you feeling different? Don't know. If he paid as well for WM2 there shouldn't be a difference.
yeah mr anderson you were right it was the icon downloaded it again from the store without playing it with media player and now winmerge says the files are identical ....

but why are the names differen :U hmm...

do you think this feeling different is a placebo hmm but its really different :S
(03-28-2015, 06:53 AM)AfzalG Wrote: [ -> ]yeah mr anderson you were right it was the icon downloaded it again from the store without playing it with media player and now winmerge says the files are identical ....

but why are the names differen :U hmm...

do you think this feeling different is a placebo hmm but its really different :S

At least I don't see any reason why it should be something different than placebo.