Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Suggestions for my next sub
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,
I need your help in deciding the next sub I should use to help facilitate my move to Los Angeles. I am a screenwriter trying to break into the TV/Movie industry. I am currently on day 4 of ASC. My previous subs used were: APE, LTU, and TLAM. I did them each for approx. 1 1/2 month.

Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

BeeHeartHeart
Let's say I am in your shoes right now.

1. LTU 5G 3.1 for 7 months
  2. ASC 5G for 7 months

I'll dropped the 4Gs and run 5Gs for at least 5 months each (7 months ideal) so I will have solid foundation, but if I am seriously want to break in screenwriting this will be my goal

LTU 5G 7 months > BASE 5G*3

I wouldn't care doing any sub that is below 3 months because making a habit and new neuron pathway will take 100 days.
(03-26-2015, 05:57 AM)beehawk22 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone,
I need your help in deciding the next sub I should use to help facilitate my move to Los Angeles. I am a screenwriter trying to break into the TV/Movie industry. I am currently on day 4 of ASC. My previous subs used were: APE, LTU, and TLAM. I did them each for approx. 1 1/2 month.

BeeHeartHeart

What do you want to accomplish, what's your weakness, strength? What do you mean by "help facilitate my move to Los Angeles"? Are you shy, lack of money, lack of social skill?

LTU is a all around product that should work for everyone if it didn't I would do EPHRA. But the suggestion AlphaMind did is what I would have said also.
1 1/2 month is not enough for a sub to really stick, it's just the bare minimum.
(03-26-2015, 06:17 AM)AlphaMind Wrote: [ -> ]Let's say I am in your shoes right now.

1. LTU 5G 3.1 for 7 months
  2. ASC 5G for 7 months

I'll dropped the 4Gs and run 5Gs for at least 5 months each (7 months ideal) so I will have solid foundation, but if I am seriously want to break in screenwriting this will be my goal

LTU 5G 7 months > BASE 5G*3

I wouldn't care doing any sub that is below 3 months because making a habit and new neuron pathway will take 100 days.

Thank you! I will continue to run ASC for 7 months, as you suggested. I'm curious why you suggested LTU.
(03-26-2015, 06:54 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-26-2015, 05:57 AM)beehawk22 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone,

BeeHeartHeart

What do you want to accomplish, what's your weakness, strength? What do you mean by "help facilitate my move to Los Angeles"? Are you shy, lack of money, lack of social skill?

LTU is a all around product that should work for everyone if it didn't I would do EPHRA. But the suggestion AlphaMind did is what I would have said also.
1 1/2 month is not enough for a sub to really stick, it's just the bare minimum.

Thank you for your response. I guess my major weakness is lack of confidence. Hence the reason I'm running ASC. My strength: true grit. I will burst down walls to get what I want. I'm by no means shy, nor do I lack social skill. But I do lack the necessary funds to undertake such a move.

As to the subs I've used in the past. I do feel that they were very effective in helping to ground me. I would play the silent version on my MacBook Pro 24 hours a day. My rationale for doing so was to allow the energy to permeate everything. Also, when I was at work I would play the BWE version on my Samsung galaxy note 4 with headphones everyday. for 2 hours.

I think doing the ASC is really going to help me achieve my goal. I will continue to play it way I do but instead of stopping at 1 1/2 month. I'll do it for 7 months.

Once again thanks for your help.