Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Tattoo pain relief
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

Would it be possible to build a sub that could be played during a tattoo session....I had a 4 hour session a while ago and after 2 hours it was hard going....I need to get another couple of hours worth of tattooing so was thinking maybe a sub could help me not to focus on the pain during the session?
Thanks Smile
I think the pain relief program could do that, I'm not sure though. Did you try the general pain relief that is free on the website?
(03-26-2015, 02:47 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]I think the pain relief program could do that, I'm not sure though. Did you try the general pain relief that is free on the website?

Oh yes I didnt think of one for general pain I will try that I have a session booked for next week I shall report back Smile
Thank you for your help
(03-26-2015, 02:47 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]I think the pain relief program could do that, I'm not sure though. Did you try the general pain relief that is free on the website?

Oh yes I didnt think of one for general pain I will try that I have a session booked for next week I shall report back Smile
Thank you for your help