Subliminal Talk

Full Version: ultrasonic crackling/clicking but only when..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For ultrasonics, if I hear a crackle or hiss or click type sound, but only when i turn it up somewhat loud, does that mean the speakers can't handle the ultrasonics? When I calibrate the volume, and have it at a comfortably medium-loud volume, I don't hear any crackle, but if i turn it up, i can hear crackles. Does this mean the speaker can't handle the ultrasonics frequency range, or does it mean I'm just turning it up too loud? Maybe try turning it up on your own speakers before you answer ^_^
You just turning it too loud, if your speaker meet minimum requirement 20-20kHz of course.
thats the thing, im not sure if it does, or at least i cant find whether it does. It's the apple cinema display built-in speakers.
Already googling it?
Can we listen to another music, I mean listening to my favorite song while i am on the program in my spare time, is that okay ?
^ Yes I think it's in the far but you can do whatever you what while listening to the sub except other mind programing tools.
Oh My god! I forgot to make my device repeats all tracks of AM6. Seems that i just had 6 hours listening on that day (night including). What should i do guys.? It was an accident. It takes a lot times if start it all over again. Sad I'm on the stage 1 and day 13.
Add one more day.
(03-23-2015, 08:15 PM)Shin Wrote: [ -> ]Oh My god! I forgot to make my device repeats all tracks of AM6. Seems that i just had 6 hours listening on that day (night including). What should i do guys.? It was an accident. It takes a lot times if start it all over again. Sad I'm on the stage 1 and day 13.

Shin, are you saying that you simply played tracks 1 through 6 once a day each day? That's what this sounds like, since no single playthrough of track 1 is 6 hours. That's not the right way to do it. You use track 1 for 32 days on loop, then stage 2 for 32 days, then stage 3 for 32 days, then...
(03-24-2015, 07:06 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-23-2015, 08:15 PM)Shin Wrote: [ -> ]Oh My god! I forgot to make my device repeats all tracks of AM6. Seems that i just had 6 hours listening on that day (night including). What should i do guys.? It was an accident. It takes a lot times if start it all over again. Sad I'm on the stage 1 and day 13.

Shin, are you saying that you simply played tracks 1 through 6 once a day each day? That's what this sounds like, since no single playthrough of track 1 is 6 hours. That's not the right way to do it. You use track 1 for 32 days on loop, then stage 2 for 32 days, then stage 3 for 32 days, then...
I use all tracks, 4 hours in day and 4 hours in the night. It's 8 Hours as required. I use them randomly, Ocean surf-trickling-ultrasonic-ocean surf (it is random) . Is that wrong ?
Even after such detailed instructions everywhere..why people make this so confusing for themselves.....now what you have written says that you repeat different versions of stage I (UltraSonic, T.stream and Ocean Surf) so which one is it? are you repeating all 6 stages or all the tracks in stage I?
I repeat all tracks in stage 1. That's of course. It's very wrong to use all stage in a day for everyday. I never do that.

32 days per stage as instructed. Now i am on the day 14.

Alright let me make it clear.

On that day, i forgot to set my phone to repeat all tracks in stage 1 ('cause i'm on the stage 1) . I got only 6 hours using it (5 in day and 1 in night). I was very busy because of assignments in the collage.

I am sorry guys, i didn't write it well. "All tracks in AM6" is for stage 1 not all stage.
Haha, there are much member who not fluent in English. Big Grin

Where are you from, Shin?
I come from Indonesia Big Grin

Yah, hahaha sorry My english is not good
Pages: 1 2