Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Active/Passive Manifestation (Q for Shannon)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

So this question is mainly for Shannon because he's the only one who definitely knows the answer to this question... But if you'd want to add your thoughts to this issue, please share Smile

I've been studying a self-improvement method that uses visualization as its driver. When I say visualization, I mean true visualization... they give you a way in the method to get HD-like visualizations. I'm not there yet, but I had a glimpse of success using their exercises, and it was freaking cool to visualize something like it was real! It's now just a matter of time until I master my HD visualization power.

In the method, they use this to make you step inside people who have already achieved your goals... Doing so, you can really understand their tought process etc. because you are one with them. And one way to do that is to step inside yourself when you will have accomplished your goals. Then when you're done with that goal visualization, you then call, still in visualization, an "assistant" that will be responsible for guiding you towards that goal.

What it occured to me is that this method would be what could be called "active manifestation", because you actively step inside the goal already achieved... Now correct me if I'm wrong with this one, I'm not sure at all Tongue

But because this seems like "manifestation", even though it is just visualization, the fact that it is HD-like means it can be really, really powerful !!

So here is my question: Would this goal-setting method interfere with a subliminal ?

I really love this method, not just for goal-setting, but also to get access to the wise-ness of your subconscious, speaking with your "assistants", calling up "virtual" mentors (I once 'spoke' with Warren Buffet using this, was eye-opening), etc.

Thanks for your reply Shannon, and everyone else Big Grin
-Adri
Read through this thread, it contains some useful information on visualization.
Thanks a lot, it did give me some clarity Smile

Now, my visualization technique seems to fit all the criterias that Shannon described on the thread you mentionned

Quote:Doing it right requires very good focus. As in, no external distractions.

It requires practice, because both visualization and focus on one thing for 10 or 15 minutes are hard to do without practice.

It requires clarity of intent and goal. If you don't know specifically what you want, you won't get it.

Simultaneously, it requires you to know when to be vague; too specific on certain details (like faces, specific people, etc.) can get you in trouble.

It requires that you have emotional investment in the goal, and the visualization process.

It requires that you have passion for the goal and the visualization process must reflect that.

It requires that you perform your visualizations for at least 10 minutes a day, preferably 15, 20 or 30 if you can, every day.

It is best done at the same time every day.

It requires that you not self sabotage, but doing your visualization as intently, intensely and passionately and with as much focus as you can while you're doing it, and then drop it for the rest of the time. Don't think about it, look for it, etc. otherwise. Just do it and let it bet.

It requires emotional balance and clarity when you start. You can't be anxious, angry, frustrated, upset, etc. because those will corrupt your intent.

It requires that you visualize and experience, as clearly as possible, through all your senses and your emotions, the total reality of the goal already being true, and yourself enjoying it and explaining to others how you did it.

And last but not least, it requires that you infuse the process with sufficient energy, of the right polarity and type.

So am I at risk of introducing conflict or not? Let's say I run BASE and that my visualization goal is to step inside myself as a successful entrepreneur... The beauty of the method I use is that I don't try to consciously create the goal inside my mind, it is instantly created by my subconscious once I give it the intent to visualize that goal...

So I have basically no power over the visualization itself, I just set the intent and the whole HD visualization is created on the fly by my subconscious.

Would that be a conflict? Seems like a tricky question to answer
Q : How about visualisation technique. It does not have any scripting method like Brainwave entertainments. For example, if I am running BASE but I am visualising getting an overall good grade in my school or a goal towards a particular type of woman. Will it hinder subliminal's result ? Shannon I will be glad if you clarify this.

A : Visualization will not hinder subliminal usage unless it directly conflicts, and even then is unlikely to hinder because:
1. Most people don't know how to do it right.
2. Most people don't do it right.
3. Even if you do it right, you're dealing with a subiminal that is many times more powerful if it is being used correctly.

So visualization is unlikely to be a problem unless it directly conflicts and is properly done and powered.

Q = Jonathan4all
A = Shannon
Hey, thanks for your reply Smile I had already read this post before. But it doesn't answer my question, I think I have not stated it clearly enough. My question would be "because I have no control over the creation of the visualization itself, and because my visualizations are apparently properly done and powered, would a visualization solely created by my subconscious be a problem?"

I don't know if by letting the subconscious mind create the visualization, it could create a conflicting visualization.

Because the sub is already acting at a subconscious level, I guess the visualization wouldn't be a problem since it would be already tainted by the sub goal...

But this is only a guess
Sorry if not helping. Undecided

Let us wait for Shannon to chime in. :-)
Haha no worries Big Grin I'm happy to see people trying to help me.
Yep, let's wait on Shannon, I think he's the only one who could give us an answer
Basically, if the visualization conflicts with the subliminal, there will be problems, and one will neutralize the other and its effects will be lessened in the process. But if they do not conflict, and do not have the same goal, then you will weaken both by dividing your energies. And if they are both aiming at the same goal and there is no conflict, then they will tend to strengthen one another.
Thanks Shannon, so it's the goal that's important, not the content of the visualization itself, if I understand you correctly ?
The content of the visualization is what you are using to communicate to the subconscious mind as the example of what it is you want, and by being careless with the visualization, you may include details you don't want, or leave out details you do want. If you want your child to be born in a home birth in a pool, for instance, don't visualize the process taking place in a hospital. Both are important in that sense.
Okay, I understand Smile I'll need to 1) be extra careful or 2) don't use this process while I use subs.
Thanks for your explanations!