Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Sleep quality...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone else here find it extremely disturbing to sleep quality to listen during night?
I've tried masked subs during night with earphones (comfortable ones, so that's not the issue), for almost 2 weeks straight, and my sleep quality still has been bad for each night that I do. And I'm not even listening to the 5G, I'm listening to Approach Anxiety 4G. I find that I'm wide awake and wired for 3+ hours once I hit the bed, and then from then, I am tired because it's so far past my bedtime, so I fall asleep (inconsistently that is), and I toss and turn until my wake. Without subs, I can sleep normal; I sleep + wake the same time everyday.
Why not try the ultrasonic track? It's much easier to sleep with.
No, I'm not feeling the same Dissnonance, maybe you're not familiar enough with the masked sub at night?
Hm, the ultrasonic still kept me up, i think its cuz of the brain input, not the sound. I usually sleep with a fan on anyways, so I'm used to sound being constnatly played during sleep; i actually prefer it because i have tinnitus. I don't know what to do; I'll just keep trying ultrasonic I guess
By the way, for ultrasonics, if I hear a crackle or hiss type sound, but only when i turn it up somewhat loud, does that mean the speakers can't handle the ultrasonics? When I calibrate the volume, and have it at a comfortably medium-loud volume, I don't hear any crackle, but if i turn it up, i can hear crackles. Does this mean the speaker can't handle the ultrasonics frequency range, or does it mean I'm just turning it up too loud? Maybe try turning it up on your own speakers before you answer ^_^
If you find that the subliminal makes your brain too active to sleep at night, just use it during the day instead.

If you hear a crackle or hiss when you turn up the speakers loud while playing an ultrasonic, it could mean the speakers can't handle it, or that you simply have exceeded the volume at which the speakers can operate without distortion. If it's not crackling or hissing when you use it as calibrated according to the instructions, there should not be a problem. If it only happens when you turn it up above that, chances are it's causing speaker distortion.
ahhh ok cool, its probably speaker distortion, thanks a lot Shannon; your help is greatly appreciated!
(03-24-2015, 04:44 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]If you find that the subliminal makes your brain too active to sleep at night, just use it during the day instead.

If you hear a crackle or hiss when you turn up the speakers loud while playing an ultrasonic, it could mean the speakers can't handle it, or that you simply have exceeded the volume at which the speakers can operate without distortion. If it's not crackling or hissing when you use it as calibrated according to the instructions, there should not be a problem. If it only happens when you turn it up above that, chances are it's causing speaker distortion.

Also, Shannon, when I play the ultrasonic, there is a lot of crackling for about 10 seconds in the beginning, then it dies down, and it does this for 10 seconds in random times, but it seems like it happens always when I first start it up, and for some reason at the 50 minute mark often. Does this sound like it's working ok to you Shannon?

*edit* And I just tried it at a pretty comfortable, medium-low volume, and the crackling still happened for the first 10 seconds when I started it up, and then stopped.
How many more calories do you suppose your brain is burning over just a 8 hour period? Im a bodybuilder, and already have a hard time eating enough calories. Also: Does this compromise sleep quality substantially? Perhaps youve analysed this before via zeo, or some other monitoring system? A compromised sleep cycle can lead to brain damage..
(03-26-2015, 11:27 AM)dissonance Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-24-2015, 04:44 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]If you find that the subliminal makes your brain too active to sleep at night, just use it during the day instead.

Also, Shannon, when I play the ultrasonic, there is a lot of crackling for about 10 seconds in the beginning, then it dies down, and it does this for 10 seconds in random times, but it seems like it happens always when I first start it up, and for some reason at the 50 minute mark often. Does this sound like it's working ok to you Shannon?

*edit* And I just tried it at a pretty comfortable, medium-low volume, and the crackling still happened for the first 10 seconds when I started it up, and then stopped.

Sounds like you may need different speakers.