Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Not able to sleep, help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just started with ASC a few days ago. I have tried to do ultrasonic at night several times but I am unable to keep up with it because of some health issues, mainly adrenal exhaustion. I get so wired when I listen to it at night I cannot fall asleep and end up having to turn it off in the middle of the night to sleep. I understand that some people experience this, for me with my health it's just not an option to not sleep because of the resulting adrenaline spikes and what it does to my body.

So I'm wondering if there's any way around this or if I just need to settle with listening during the day? Also would doing more time on the headphones make more of an impact if I am not able to do 8 hours during day time?

Thank you!
Maybe you not read the instruction carefully? Did you set the volume correct? Read this my friend.

Instruction.
Thank you. I did read it before. I don't think it was the volume, my brain just seemed to get really busy and wired. I will just listen during the day time then I guess. I am still curious if anyone knows if using headphones could offset not being able to listen as much?
The 5G format is very demanding. At begin I had trouble sleeping, too. Try to listen during the day and after 1or 2 weeks you can try again to listen at night.
Using headphones is the ideal listening situation, it forces the brain to process the sub in the most efficient manner. I use headphones during the day and the effects are incredible.

I had the same issue as you starting out, I had anxiety about using the sub at night, mainly because I didn't trust the technology and was worried something bad would happen. At least if I listened during the day I felt I could stop it. After a few days, that subsided as I started to feel a legit difference the sub was making and my fear about night time listening washed away. Yours will too Smile...
Thanks for sharing your experience and for the tips CatMan.