Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Entanglement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just thought I would share this podcast because it relates to the subconscious and how your inner self can be projected to someone else on a subconscious level.

http://www.npr.org/programs/invisibilia/...tanglement

Just a theory, but it makes me wonder whether Shannon's voice can project his inner state onto us simply through the sound of his voice, not necessarily through the content of his words but the sounds. If that be the case, it would be important that he be in a very good state when recording his subliminals.

Well, enjoy.
I use text to speech readers, and high quality, expensive voices. Even then, they're not perfect, but the difference between my voice and theirs i effect on the subconscious mind is very little, so the cost to benefit ratio hugely favors doing so.

I would love to be able to get those intonational enhancements, but the scripts are so complex that reading and processing them would take unreasonable amounts of time, and I would need to have voice actors doing so, which would also mean paying more for their production and having people accessing the script.

This keeps the price down, keeps the secrecy of my scripting methods, and makes the spoken words conversationally neutral in emotional content. It also makes the production process much faster.