Subliminal Talk

Full Version: What has been your favorite sub and why?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys! For those of you who have had the opportunity to run multiple subs, which has been your favorite thus far and why? I have only ran AM 6 so I dont have anything to add personally on the topic. For those of you who have ran more than one sub though I am curious to hear your thoughts.
I already ran ASC, IYPS, DAOS, AM.

I very like DAOS, the effect is crazy. But i love AM, because it changes my life forever.

My plan is running AM>SM>AM>SM back to back forever until the new version arrives. :-)
Well, I've only run two subs so far...ASC for 32 days, immediately followed by AM6 on Stage 5 now, but I have a hard time deciding which is my favourite:

I have two different thoughts in my head. One, is purely based off of what I've received from the programming. In that case, AM6 has changed my life moreso and is my favourite from that standpoint, and I'm only halfway through Stage 5, not even DONE yet. It's an amazing sub that I will run back to back with SM3 until new versions of those programs are created.

However, my other thought is, essentially, ASC 5G changed my life and as a result is my favourite. I never would've known about AM6 had I not tried ASC 5G and got results from it. Because when I first tried IML subs, I had never used a sub before, thought it was nonsense, and was in serious need of inner game help and fixing the issues in my life that I felt powerless to deal with. I'm sure most men feel the same way. When I decided to try IML subs, mostly out of desperation and no other options to be honest, as I had already wasted thousands of dollars on PUA garbage...I finally got some clear results. It opened my eyes up to what's possible, and that maybe subs ARE real. Maybe I CAN change my life. Maybe I CAN be the man I've always wished I could be. ASC 5G opened up the possibility to make that a reality as it was my first sub and made me a believer. So, in that sense, you could say ASC 5G changed my life.
(03-13-2015, 03:08 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I've only run two subs so far...ASC for 32 days, immediately followed by AM6 on Stage 5 now, but I have a hard time deciding which is my favourite:

I have two different thoughts in my head. One, is purely based off of what I've received from the programming. In that case, AM6 has changed my life moreso and is my favourite from that standpoint, and I'm only halfway through Stage 5, not even DONE yet. It's an amazing sub that I will run back to back with SM3 until new versions of those programs are created.

However, my other thought is, essentially, ASC 5G changed my life and as a result is my favourite. I never would've known about AM6 had I not tried ASC 5G and got results from it. Because when I first tried IML subs, I had never used a sub before, thought it was nonsense, and was in serious need of inner game help and fixing the issues in my life that I felt powerless to deal with. I'm sure most men feel the same way. When I decided to try IML subs, mostly out of desperation and no other options to be honest, as I had already wasted thousands of dollars on PUA garbage...I finally got some clear results. It opened my eyes up to what's possible, and that maybe subs ARE real. Maybe I CAN change my life. Maybe I CAN be the man I've always wished I could be. ASC 5G opened up the possibility to make that a reality as it was my first sub and made me a believer. So, in that sense, you could say ASC 5G changed my life.

And the technology in ASC is "not strong" enough comparing to EPRHA. :p
ASC is just "basic" and "old" earlier 5G product. EPRHA already have slipstream! This technology is very crazy, and include optimus engine too. ASC not yet. But Shannon want to upgrade ASC to 6G sometime. So this is fair. lol.
ASC only contains normal 5G set with prototype SOS and newly developed (experimental) HST. So, you can guess the current 5Gs' Wink
ASC 5G also has the Naturalizer, but it hasn't been added to the product page for some reason. Shannon said it has it awhile ago, and Ben backed that up to me. Guys...trust me...ASC 5G is strong enough. ASC 5G is extremely strong, it isn't "old" at all, I'd call 4G "old". Only things it doesn't have is Slipstream (only two products have this) and OE, I'm sure there are reasons for that. ASC 5G needs NOTHING else, it's amazingly powerful. 5G regardless of what else is offered, is still the strongest sub in the world. The lack of OE doesn't make as big of a deal to a single stage than a multi stage I don't think as there isn't nearly as much information and topics to cover. ASC 5G is already very strong, and effective, it changed my life in 32 days.

EPHRA is baked into AM6 so I've been getting 6 months of EPHRA with all the 5G trimmings AM6 has. Same deal with OGSF, also baked into AM6 with all the trimmings. I love that haha!
AM6. Cause it covers almost everything and gives you the foundation on which you build an awesome life.
(03-16-2015, 02:55 PM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]ASC 5G is already very strong, and effective, it changed my life in 32 days.

Yeah, I did it for 50 days and I'd say it was industrial strength, bordering on brutal for the first week! An amazing experience.
(03-16-2015, 02:55 PM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]ASC 5G also has the Naturalizer, but it hasn't been added to the product page for some reason. Shannon said it has it awhile ago, and Ben backed that up to me. Guys...trust me...ASC 5G is strong enough. ASC 5G is extremely strong, it isn't "old" at all, I'd call 4G "old". Only things it doesn't have is Slipstream (only two products have this) and OE, I'm sure there are reasons for that. ASC 5G needs NOTHING else, it's amazingly powerful. 5G regardless of what else is offered, is still the strongest sub in the world. The lack of OE doesn't make as big of a deal to a single stage than a multi stage I don't think as there isn't nearly as much information and topics to cover. ASC 5G is already very strong, and effective, it changed my life in 32 days.

EPHRA is baked into AM6 so I've been getting 6 months of EPHRA with all the 5G trimmings AM6 has. Same deal with OGSF, also baked into AM6 with all the trimmings. I love that haha!

CatMan, I don't mean to said ASC not good. This is my first subs too and the effects are great. Smile

But if we compare it to something like EPRHA, the technology in EPRHA is far way more incredible.

Like Shannon said, AM 5 is good, but AM 6 leave AM 5 in the dust. Big Grin
What is ERPHA?
(03-17-2015, 06:39 PM)GlaizenGold777 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-16-2015, 02:55 PM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]ASC 5G also has the Naturalizer, but it hasn't been added to the product page for some reason. Shannon said it has it awhile ago, and Ben backed that up to me. Guys...trust me...ASC 5G is strong enough. ASC 5G is extremely strong, it isn't "old" at all, I'd call 4G "old". Only things it doesn't have is Slipstream (only two products have this) and OE, I'm sure there are reasons for that. ASC 5G needs NOTHING else, it's amazingly powerful. 5G regardless of what else is offered, is still the strongest sub in the world. The lack of OE doesn't make as big of a deal to a single stage than a multi stage I don't think as there isn't nearly as much information and topics to cover. ASC 5G is already very strong, and effective, it changed my life in 32 days.

CatMan, I don't mean to said ASC not good. This is my first subs too and the effects are great. Smile

But if we compare it to something like EPRHA, the technology in EPRHA is far way more incredible.

EPHRA only has Slipstream and OE compared to ASC 5G, they're both epic my friend. All 5G's are serious business. And hey, EPHRA is in AM6 so I get the best of both worlds haha Big Grin.

The new EPHRA 2.0 should be awesome with additions like PTPA etc., it'll be an incredible sub.
(03-17-2015, 07:27 PM)EmbodiedRockstar Wrote: [ -> ]What is ERPHA?

Hi,

EPHRA is an acronym for a popular free sub. It's full name is Emotional Pain (and) Healing Relief Aid, or EPHRA for short.

Here are the free subs offered, where you can see it and other wonderful, life changing subs without spending any money whatsoever:

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/categorie...downloads/
(03-17-2015, 07:37 PM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-17-2015, 06:39 PM)GlaizenGold777 Wrote: [ -> ]

EPHRA only has Slipstream and OE compared to ASC 5G, they're both epic my friend. All 5G's are serious business. And hey, EPHRA is in AM6 so I get the best of both worlds haha Big Grin.

The new EPHRA 2.0 should be awesome with additions like PTPA etc., it'll be an incredible sub.

Do you know if PTPA is in AM6? I know AM 6 supposedly contains 99% of LTU which has PTPA, but I dont recall ever seeing it specifically mentioned as being in AM6
Pages: 1 2