Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Subliminal Primer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There's been a lot of discussions about people not following instuctions, unable to commit to program, listening to multiple subs at once, etc.

So, instead of them having to come to the forum and complain, how about making a sub that includes instructions for the subconcious mind to commit to the program completely?

Examples:
I now commit to using this subliminal program for a minimum of 90 Days
I now let go of the attachment to consciously seek the results and let the program do its job.
I now refuse and reject the use of any other subliminal products that are known to conflict with the program.
I now commit to using the program for minimum 8 hours a day.
I choose to feel all negative emotions that arise and make sure I don't give up.
I follow all instructions.

Basically, these instructions would be like a prep school for new comers to Shannon's subs and could produce great results by stopping people from quitting during the process.

This could be another one of those mandatory programs like EPHRA and ASC for folks who are new to IML.

Price: Free
A lot of programs already have these type of "cooperative instructions" in the scripting.

I think a lot of it comes down to unrealistic "practical" expectations for the subs and also not understanding how the mind works.

This is a very good idea though. I definitely can see something like this helping, sorta like a Mini-Ultra-Success Primer for Subs.
(03-12-2015, 07:26 AM)risingwarrior Wrote: [ -> ]There's been a lot of discussions about people not following instuctions, unable to commit to program, listening to multiple subs at once, etc.

So, instead of them having to come to the forum and complain, how about making a sub that includes instructions for the subconcious mind to commit to the program completely?

Examples:
I now commit to using this subliminal program for a minimum of 90 Days
I now let go of the attachment to consciously seek the results and let the program do its job.
I now refuse and reject the use of any other subliminal products that are known to conflict with the program.
I now commit to using the program for minimum 8 hours a day.
I choose to feel all negative emotions that arise and make sure I don't give up.
I follow all instructions.

Basically, these instructions would be like a prep school for new comers to Shannon's subs and could produce great results by stopping people from quitting during the process.

This could be another one of those mandatory programs like EPHRA and ASC for folks who are new to IML.

Price: Free

Maybe that's why Shannon want to make 6G. The result is instant. And you only need to listening 1-8 hours/day. Big Grin
We would also need to consider that could be considered corporate manipulation?

The decision to stop using it at any time should be that of the individual.

If someone doesn't follow directions, it's their own fault. That said, if there are some cooperative suggestions in the subs, I can agree with that. But at the end of the day, the decision to hit play every night should be conscious.

That's my 2 cent