Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Using affirmation like "AM script works extremely well on me"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I hope my question is in right thread. I have read in this forum that it is good NOT to use affirmations while running subliminal because they might cause a conflict. However, I am wondering the effect if I use only an affirmation like:

"AM script is working extremely well for me", or whatever script I would be running, I would target the affirmation, say, "ASC script is..." (or would it be better to be more global and use affirmation like "subliminal programs are working extremely well for me?). I would speak and insert/edit into my preferred brainwave audio, making the volume so the affirmation is just below my conscious hearing level and let that affirmation just loop there. I donĀ“t see how that could conflict but only possibly increase the effects of the subliminal program. But who knows...maybe Shannon?

The thing is, I am using brainwave entertainment (BWE) daily so IF this works it would only make the time spend on BWE more efficient; getting the benefits of the BWE program but also boosting the effect on subliminals. I am running BWE always at different time than any subliminal (My earphones can not either repeat ultrasonic or I get headache from ultra, and listening BWE with masked sub simultaneously aint good...)

Any thoughts? Also, IF this works, any suggestions about the wording (instead of "X script works extremely well on me...")? Not a native english speaker...is it "On me" or "for me"? If this is ok, any other "safe" affirmations? I recon just one affirmation can be effective, eve tho usually there "should" more be (like 10+) , but then again...if we use more affirmations then we run at risk of conflict again. So wondering about if the one I suggested can be safely used just on its own... Thanks.

AlphaRomeo
Let me paraphrase it buddy

Quote:Shannon's subliminal mp3s works magnificently regardless of my conscious thoughts

Your welcome Wink

PS: The only affirmation OK for Shannon's subliminal is I can do ANYTHING. But I am sorry to say that I can't find his post to confirm this, if anybody of you would be so kind in checking Shannon's posts then thank you Big Grin
I can see that using an affirmation for helping to release resistance is the goal. However, as the script already has some very advanced efforts in that direction built in, likely the only way you're going to potentially benefit from such an activity is to present it directly to the conscious mind. I have found that in many cases that the conscious mind is misaligned to the subconscious, and that is what causes issues. This is greatly improved upon with 6G.

If you want to use an affirmation to that effect, you would do better to use phrasing like this:

"I now safely, comfortably and effortlessly bring myself to and safely, comfortably and effortlessly maintain an ideal state of mind, body and emotions in which I am now completely relaxed and comfortable with, and actually allowing myself to trust, cooperate with and be positively, safely and helpfully influenced by, the subliminal program I am using."

That is pretty complex and therefore recording it would almost be a necessity. I recommend recording it and repeating it with a four second pause in between, varying the volume each time you have it play. For instance: Phrase plays, -6 dB (full volume). 4 second pause. Phrase plays, -10 dB. 4 second pause. Phrase plays, -17 dB. 4 second pause. Phrase plays, -10 dB. 4 second pause. Phrase plays, -6 dB. Repeat.

This may not be the ideal for use with BWE, and you may have to adjust the volumes accordingly, but you get the idea.

This will be unnecessary with 6G programs.
wow. Thank you for such a detailed answer Shannon. Have been lurking on forum for a while b4 started to post...you truly provide tons of value for your customers. You rock man!
(03-11-2015, 09:18 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I can see that using an affirmation for helping to release resistance is the goal. However, as the script already has some very advanced efforts in that direction built in, likely the only way you're going to potentially benefit from such an activity is to present it directly to the conscious mind. I have found that in many cases that the conscious mind is misaligned to the subconscious, and that is what causes issues. This is greatly improved upon with 6G.

If you want to use an affirmation to that effect, you would do better to use phrasing like this:

"I now safely, comfortably and effortlessly bring myself to and safely, comfortably and effortlessly maintain an ideal state of mind, body and emotions in which I am now completely relaxed and comfortable with, and actually allowing myself to trust, cooperate with and be positively, safely and helpfully influenced by, the subliminal program I am using."

That is pretty complex and therefore recording it would almost be a necessity. I recommend recording it and repeating it with a four second pause in between, varying the volume each time you have it play. For instance: Phrase plays, -6 dB (full volume). 4 second pause. Phrase plays, -10 dB. 4 second pause. Phrase plays, -17 dB. 4 second pause. Phrase plays, -10 dB. 4 second pause. Phrase plays, -6 dB. Repeat.

This may not be the ideal for use with BWE, and you may have to adjust the volumes accordingly, but you get the idea.

I can't wait to start reading some 6g journals. "This program isn't doing anything but for some reason my life just got better on its own. Thanks anyways"
That's funny. The naturalizer is much more powerful and effective in in 6G, I'll give you that.
(06-01-2015, 11:22 AM)TheRealJustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-11-2015, 09:18 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I can see that using an affirmation for helping to release resistance is the goal. However, as the script already has some very advanced efforts in that direction built in, likely the only way you're going to potentially benefit from such an activity is to present it directly to the conscious mind. I have found that in many cases that the conscious mind is misaligned to the subconscious, and that is what causes issues. This is greatly improved upon with 6G.

I can't wait to start reading some 6g journals. "This program isn't doing anything but for some reason my life just got better on its own. Thanks anyways"

Necro bump bigtime...but I totally LMFAO'd at that Justin HAHA...good one, make me laugh hard bigtime hahaha.

The Naturaliser in 5G already has produced results like that. I remember Shannon's SSF problems, tons of peeps would say "Hmm, this program didn't really do anything...I was going to quit already. Well thanks anyways for trying." One time an entire house, a family of people, all quit the same time because of SSF but yet it got no credit as allegedly they were all quitting anyway LOL...smh

#TeamNaturaliser