Subliminal Talk

Full Version: ATTN Shannon: Ultrasonic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Shannon!

Ben referred me here to make a thread about this issue. I'm a bit concerned about it as I feel it may be holding me back and I'd greatly appreciate your thoughts on this.

A few weeks back, I switched over to ultrasonic usage during the night, instead of using masked during the night like I have throughout the AM6 program previously. However, oddly, I've stopped dreaming! When using the masked at night, I would have these excellent, very relevant to AM6 content, vivid dreams that I felt really helped me grow and change. Now, with ultrasonic at night, I don't get those dreams anymore. It should be noted I've changed nothing in my daytime listening routine, only the night. I switched to stereo speakers on either side of the bed using ultrasonic, instead of stereo speakers playing masked on ONE side of the bed. Frequensee has verified the two stereo speakers indeed work perfectly, so it isn't a speaker issue, to help you nail it down.

Interestingly, I am much more rested using the ultrasonic at night than before when I used the masked. Although, that could be a red herring as maybe the content is less dense in stage 4 and stage 5 than the first 3 stages which seems logical. But it's also possible it's legitimate and worth noting to you.

I'm wondering, is this normal? Do you think in my case, ultrasonic or masked is best at night? Do you ideally need the dreams to advance in the program? I really enjoyed them and they really did have an impact on me!

I'm concerned about this and don't want it to hamper my run as I want to move on to SM3 immediately afterward.

Thank you so much for your time Shannon.
Obviously I am not Shannon so hopefully he will get back to you but I thought sharing my experience might be helpful to you in the meanwhile. I had a similar experience when I switched to ultrasonics over night. I didn't dream as much as you beforehand but it took a little while before the dreams came back. It's almost like your brain has a disconnect between the two types because they're heard differently by your subconscious. What really helped my transition was listening to masked during the day. Eventually the dreams came back.

I think in the future I'll stick to one mode of listening for a whole run or if I need to switch midway only switch as I move to a new stage. I think switching midway actually is a mini reset until your brain realises that oh there's input coming in through this format now.
Good call, and thanks for your input.

I also thought, maybe since I'm becoming the programming now so thoroughly, there isn't a need to use dreams to affect me anymore. After all, I've written I own each bulletpoint quite solidly already, and that was before I started stage 5! Also explains why for awhile now, I can run 21 hours a day EASILY with ZERO tiredness as long as I use ultrasonic. Masked exhausts me, last night I used it and I woke up exhausted...literally right when I woke up from sleeping.

Seems all the massive amount of hours I listen are really paying off. I've absorbed pretty much all the bulletpoints even before stage 5, which I'm VERY excited about! I'm trying to make an epic foundation for SM3 end of April too! I am looking at changing some things in my daily routine to free up even MORE hours for SM3. At this point, I will be doing SM3 at a MINIMUM of 600 hours per stage. With these tweaks, I could be able to do 650 hours per stage. Mammoth level of change, even at 600 hours per stage, I can attest to that. 650 will be insane! Either way, both hours per stage are very powerful.
What you have to understand is that each format is subliminal, but each format appears to be communicating most directly to a different level of your subconscious mind. This seems to be the result of the difference in volume of the subliminal audio between ultrasonics and masked subs. What I believe is happening is that you are suddenly switching input to a different level of your subconscious mind, which processes your input at a different level of sleep. You are still dreaming, but the dreams are not being remembered.
(03-10-2015, 09:37 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]What you have to understand is that each format is subliminal, but each format appears to be communicating most directly to a different level of your subconscious mind. This seems to be the result of the difference in volume of the subliminal audio between ultrasonics and masked subs. What I believe is happening is that you are suddenly switching input to a different level of your subconscious mind, which processes your input at a different level of sleep. You are still dreaming, but the dreams are not being remembered.

I read earlier posts from you while researching this topic before making this thread, saying that ultrasonics affect a higher level, whereas maskeds due to the lower volume, affect a deeper level. I absolutely understand the logic behind that.

So if you believe it's fine to continue using the ultrasonic, then I will do so. Fair enough, thanks so much Shannon!
(03-11-2015, 09:05 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]I read earlier posts from you while researching this topic before making this thread, saying that ultrasonics affect a higher level, whereas maskeds due to the lower volume, affect a deeper level. I absolutely understand the logic behind that.

Is one better than the other?
(03-16-2015, 11:22 AM)essy Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-11-2015, 09:05 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]I read earlier posts from you while researching this topic before making this thread, saying that ultrasonics affect a higher level, whereas maskeds due to the lower volume, affect a deeper level. I absolutely understand the logic behind that.

Is one better than the other?

The ultrasonics affect the higher area of the subconscious, just below the conscious, where resistance is the highest. The maskeds hit a deeper layer of the subconscious, where resistance is lower. It seems the lower you go, the lower the resistance is. This is all from a post I read from Shannon awhile back, not made up crap from me by the way Wink.

For some people it can affect them differently I'm finding. For the first 3 stages of the program, I decided that I would spend a large amount of hours during the day on ultrasonic, to hit the higher level, then I would dig deep during sleep with the masked. A two front war! It did very well for me, then I started to change the format a bit at night by using ultrasonic, and seemed to lose the ability to dream when I stopped using maskeds at night. But I also seem to be able to tolerate 21 hours a day of ultrasonics EASILY, but maskeds can make me very tired. Both have the exact same script, it's just a question of which format is right for you given your personal circumstances and if your speakers can play it, and which you prefer.

Due to the different areas they hit, I chose to split them up and hit BOTH. I don't think it's necessary by any means to do that. I'm still curious about the dream situation and why if I AM still dreaming, why I can't remember them like I could before. When I used masked at night, I could recite every detail and could document my dreams and figure out the meaning behind them every time and their relevance to the sub, it was fascinating and really benefitted me I feel. On ultrasonic at night, nothing to report always and I feel I'm concerned I'm missing out on a vital part of the program.
The idea that resistance is less with one format than the other is a theory, let's be sure to understand.

I have been contemplating making programs with both masked and ultrasonic as one program as an option. Masked, ultrasonic and both. But that means I would have to pick one masking file to use for that fourth file, and it's very challenging to align the subliminal data with high enough precision. I have noted that the combination is noticeably more powerful when I do, though.
Just a picture to help people to interpret the theory easier:

http://stkildahypnotherapy.com/wp-conten...ceburg.jpg
(03-18-2015, 06:08 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The idea that resistance is less with one format than the other is a theory, let's be sure to understand.

I have been contemplating making programs with both masked and ultrasonic as one program as an option. Masked, ultrasonic and both. But that means I would have to pick one masking file to use for that fourth file, and it's very challenging to align the subliminal data with high enough precision. I have noted that the combination is noticeably more powerful when I do, though.

The concept of a sub track with both masked and ultrasonic playing simultaneously is fascinating. Albeit challenging to create, it makes sense that the combination is more powerful. Perhaps there is a synergy?

I know you're working on 6G, but combining masked and ultrasonic 5G tracks would be an innovation in itself. I strongly encourage you to explore this further.
The thing with US is that it needs *much* better sound equipement to work, otherwise the crackling sounds will make you crazy. With masked even the crapiest headphones work quite well
i dream more with ultrasonics on speakers, us doesnt work for me on headphones but masked doesnt work for me speakers
If masked ones and ultrasonic one are working on different subconscious levels, it`s worth to merge them into one program to incease effectiveness. Smile