Subliminal Talk

Full Version: SHANNON PLEASE READ THIS! I COULDNT PM YOU
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey man

I was reading one of your bamm posts about some financial trouble. Please read "The Abundance Book" by John Randolph Price, and within you'll find a 40 day prosperity meditation to do. It take 15-20 mins a day and will change your finances immensely

I did about 77 days straight, missed some, now im up to day 9 starting over. Over the past roughly 3 months, ive made more money than ever before in my life, my Amazon dropshipping business has thrived, to the point of almost replacing my job income on its own

ive begun trading binary options and forex with great success thanks to following experts who win over 90% of the time. Ive quit my day job and will never work for someone else another day in my life

And ive come to the truth of money, its simply an outpicturing of your inner beliefs, just like every situation created by these subliminals. You deserve to and should be abundant, its our natural state. You'll understand more through the book

Remember you're simply overcoming a temporary cash flow problem. The meditation works, hands down. Keep the faith and you'll see

Sorry I tried to pm you, didnt give me the option, hope you get this. Everyone else feel free to grab a copy yourself
Nobody can't PM Shannon, man. His work will be distracted if that features is enabled. Wink

Btw, thanks for the recommendation meditation, maybe that meditation is useful if we using prosperity thema subliminal. But still, it's better to let the program run by itself. Because the technology in 5G already include creative manifestation that we don't need to do other mind reprogramming method.

Thanks.
Hey Glaizen

Ive been using the meditation for the past 4 months, honestly the prosperity meds have manifested wealth faster than anything else ever in my life. Seriously to the point I made over a grans last tuesday, another couple hundre wednsday, and about $650 thursday. Mostly cause of the forex im doing, which is a manifestation of my meds

i think itll work combined with anything, but I will take your recommendation from my journal and look at people's journals about combining stuff. So far everything is going very well
Sure. Good luck with that. :-)
(03-07-2015, 08:08 PM)forbes Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Glaizen

Ive been using the meditation for the past 4 months, honestly the prosperity meds have manifested wealth faster than anything else ever in my life. Seriously to the point I made over a grans last tuesday, another couple hundre wednsday, and about $650 thursday. Mostly cause of the forex im doing, which is a manifestation of my meds

i think itll work combined with anything, but I will take your recommendation from my journal and look at people's journals about combining stuff. So far everything is going very well

if you don't mind me asking, How old are you and how much money do you put towards forex trading. I've been interested in it but dont know how to go about doing it. Im still a student in college
That's definitely interesting to me. This book has some pretty impressive reviews over at amazon. @forbes, could you write the affirmations that the book asks you to do?

Maybe Shannon could then say if they conflict with BASE/BAMM script, if that's not too much to ask, script length wise. Smile

Edit: I bought the Kindle version out of curiosity and it seems alright. A lot (really A LOT!) of references to God and the Divine throughout the whole book and in the affirmations themselves. So, probably best not to write the affirmations here, considering forum rules.