Subliminal Talk

Full Version: guided meditation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
As anyone tired using Shannon's subs with guided meditation? I'm thinking of purchasing Abraham-Hicks "Getting into the Vortex." But before I do I wanted to get some feedback.Heart
Don't mix anything with Shannon subliminal. It will degradate the result. Especially the 5G technology. Thanks.
(03-03-2015, 09:41 PM)GlaizenGold777 Wrote: [ -> ]Don't mix anything with Shannon subliminal. It will degradate the result. Especially the 5G technology. Thanks.

Thanks! I definitely won't.HeartHeart
Btw, what subs you want to use? :-)
(03-04-2015, 09:08 PM)GlaizenGold777 Wrote: [ -> ]Btw, what subs you want to use? :-)

Actually, I was thinking to using either Develop A Zen Attitude, or Everything is Possible, or Positive Thinking and Positive Attitude. I have this theory that everything we need and desire in life is already coded within us. We just need the right key to open the door to the power within. This is why I'm soooo in love with Shannon because his products are the ONLY ones that works. Shannon is Neo!! He's the One!!HeartHeartHeart
(03-06-2015, 10:18 AM)beehawk22 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2015, 09:08 PM)GlaizenGold777 Wrote: [ -> ]Btw, what subs you want to use? :-)

Actually, I was thinking to using either Develop A Zen Attitude, or Everything is Possible, or Positive Thinking and Positive Attitude. I have this theory that everything we need and desire in life is already coded within us. We just need the right key to open the door to the power within. This is why I'm soooo in love with Shannon because his products are the ONLY ones that works. Shannon is Neo!! He's the One!!HeartHeartHeart

Haha, don't forget to write journal. Good luck. Wink
(03-06-2015, 08:47 PM)GlaizenGold777 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-06-2015, 10:18 AM)beehawk22 Wrote: [ -> ]

Haha, don't forget to write journal. Good luck. Wink

Right! Thanks for the reminder!!