Subliminal Talk

Full Version: OverComing Fear 5G?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any chance the 4G will become a 5G at some point?
Literally every program in the shop deals with fear destruction. Have you found success with any of the free subs?
EPHRA has OGSF programming in it, as well as many other things that can contribute to issues developing. It isn't as targeted as OF, however, it has more than one way to attack the root problem as a result and would likely provide a higher benefit to more people.

The thing is, if you get something as targeted as OF for example, and it turns out your fear ISN'T based off what OF attacks, and it's based off of something ELSE, then the problem won't be solved. So, in the interest of time, unless you're positive you know where it comes from, and believe me, that's hard to diagnose for most...it's much better to use something that attacks from multiple angles.

EPHRA seems to be your best bet at this point, and it's free. Also, there's an improved EPHRA in the works to FURTHER enhance it with subs like PTPA (Positive Thinking, Positive Attitude). That will help fix negative thinking based from fear to my understanding. So it'll have the standard OGSF as the free version does to deal with fear, AND it'll have PTPA. Fear doesn't stand a chance against that kind of multi-pronged attack.

My advice? Start with the free EPHRA immediately, then switch to the purchasable, improved, more powerful version of EPHRA when it's created. Keep an eye on Shannon's journal in the forum, he'll let everyone know when it's released. It won't be too long. In the meantime, get going with the free EPHRA.
Actually, his question is very good one. OGSF has been slated for release with 5G upgrades but not Overcoming Fear from what I've seen....

From practical real-life experience and usage of a ton of IML subs Overcoming Fear/Fear Destruction is the most powerful I've used. It's way better than EPHRA and OGSF. I've used 9 months of OF 4g, 3 months of EPHRA, and 8 months of OGSF...and in the true single-stage format not multi-combined with items (such as LTU - which I've done also)

Also, every single program that I've done (without exception) after I ran Overcoming Fear 4g, I have had no (zero) resistance to the next sub. 100% Subconscious Acceptance. These subs include:

BASE (3g)
Ultra-Success (both Versions)
Think Like A Millionaire (4g)
Socializing Is Just A Fun Game (3g)
Life-Tune Up 5G (3.1)
Get Out Of Debt (3g)

It seems that most people look at "what's hot" on the forum and then choose that sub. What people don't realize is that there are a lot of people (not on the forum) who purchase subs, that do not post their journals or progress. So if people rely only on what they "see" on the forum, their scope is "limited" on what's possible/available to them (which is why you see subs "trending" like stocks on the forum.)

I for one, keep very detailed, journals (off-forum) because I can't post all my insights on the forum because of content.

If you look at the date that JamesC71 has joined the forum by his post above (2011), you would see that he is not a "newbie" and is very aware of what's been going on at Subliminal Shop/IML. He was simply asking a question (on release date) on a program that has NOT been mentioned for upgrades.
Thanks ChosenOne. I have been using EPHRA off and on for the last probably 5 months with maybe a week and a half of time missed. I feel that the sub has done a lot for me in terms of getting over some life long issues yet at this point I don't feel sticking with it will do anything to deal with the issues I feel are what I want to focus on .Those being having more belief in my own abilities , dealing with conflict more easily , and not second guessing myself on what I want to do or how I feel about something. When I say dealing with conflict I mean not backing down or whatever when dealing with difficult or verbally abusive customers at my job and even in daily life just not letting the stupid **** people say get to me and if I need to have that ability to come back or stand up for myself.I'm unable to afford say LTU at this time and after reading the descriptions of the free subs I'm thinking a good six months or more with ASC5G is what I need at this time.I'm so sick if feeling self doubt and not feeling or acting like the person I know I am capable of being. I have read quite a few of the testimonials for ASC and what results others have gotten with it sound exactly like what I'm looking for.