Subliminal Talk

Full Version: comfort zone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
which sub would be best/most effective to help move out of my comfort zone? improve confidence

only interested in single stage subs

currently thinking maybe Seek The Challenge, Positive Thinking and Positive Attitude or Ultra Success
(02-27-2015, 04:51 PM)Snake77 Wrote: [ -> ]which sub would be best/most effective to help move out of my comfort zone? improve confidence

only interested in single stage subs

currently thinking maybe Seek The Challenge, Positive Thinking and Positive Attitude or Ultra Success

Overcome procastoination
I was thinking either OSGF or ASC
ASC (Absolute Self Confidence) sounds like the best idea. It's free, it's 5G (if you care about those sorts of things) and it has some positive reviews around here. Worth a try, even if you decide to try something different in the long run.
thanks for the suggestions I never really considered Overcome procrastination before. what were your experiences?

ASC could be a good choice 4g, 5g paid or free doesn't really matter to me I just want what works best for me.

I asked a friend who knows me very well out of the 3 I was thinking she suggested Positive Thinking and Positive Attitude would be a good choice for me (she don't use subs) but knows my personality traits quite well.

what are your views on that?
(02-28-2015, 04:08 PM)Snake77 Wrote: [ -> ]thanks for the suggestions I never really considered Overcome procrastination before. what were your experiences?

ASC could be a good choice 4g, 5g paid or free doesn't really matter to me I just want what works best for me.

I asked a friend who knows me very well out of the 3 I was thinking she suggested Positive Thinking and Positive Attitude would be a good choice for me (she don't use subs) but knows my personality traits quite well.

what are your views on that?

Don't know much about Positive Thinking and Positive Attitude, but if you are willing to pay 90$ or so I suggest you to read some about LTU. One problem with it I can think of is that it contains among other things EHPRA, which can make the journey an emotional roller-coaster, so I'd recommend it only if you can commit.
OGSF/OF
or EPRHA to some extend.

Fear is responsible for creating discomfort. Usually fear of unknown and fear of failure is why people don't get out of their comfort zones.
None!
Cold showers. Tongue
thanks for the suggestions guys I appreciate it

I've decided to go with LTU
Good luck Snake77!
I would do EPHRA for 6 months straight and then run ASC for 6 months to a year.
(03-03-2015, 09:57 AM)JamesC71 Wrote: [ -> ]I would do EPHRA for 6 months straight and then run ASC for 6 months to a year.

doesn't LTU have elements of EPHRA? from the description it certainly has Overcoming Guilt, Shame & Fear
so far done just over 4 months of LTU. I had noticed nothing so far, I'm a little disappointed so far to be honest. its my 2nd run did LTU last year too.

is it possible that some subliminals are more compatible than others? I didn't get any change out of AM5 either which I did a couple of years ago.

is it possible that subliminals are just not for me?
(05-09-2015, 01:26 AM)Snake77 Wrote: [ -> ]so far done just over 4 months of LTU. I had noticed nothing so far, I'm a little disappointed so far to be honest. its my 2nd run did LTU last year too.

is it possible that some subliminals are more compatible than others? I didn't get any change out of AM5 either which I did a couple of years ago.

is it possible that subliminals are just not for me?

Just out of curiosity, how long did you listen to per a day?
Pages: 1 2