Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Lightening the eyes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I've recently discovered the whole idea of eye-color changing surgeries, and it seems that all they are doing is stimulating your body to remove excess melanin from your irises (which naturally makes them lighter). I am already listing to subliminals for that, but everyone knows that the best in the world can be found here.

Would you ever consider making a subliminal like that?
I have an experimental one called " Change your eyes to Blue" from several years back. around this time,I purchaed the BAMM program and dropped everything else,as the 12 level program requires one NOT to utilize any other program while using BAMM( Become a Multi-Millionaire). I will say this for the short time I did use it,I did feel and sense a shift around my eyes. something started to change,to shift.
Hm...I think i'd look sort of weird walking around with blue eyes as a black male lol...Even so, I would still try it. Is there some way I could still pay Shannon for the old program as to avoid the copyright protection?
Out of curiosity, is it still possible to get this Change Eyes To Blue sub?