Subliminal Talk

Full Version: BIATBW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I saw this site when i heard about subliminal suggestions. I saw biatbw and i wanted to use it. Im thinking to buy it. But i am 17. Will it work for me? I asked this question because nobody said that it will only work for adults. And speaking of adult products why it wouldnt work on me? A person who becomes 18 can ultimately use them but one day before my birthday i cant(i am far from being 18 though)? And i heard that you have to be in the age of majority and since there are countries in which age of majority is lower than 18. If i was living there i could use them? And in my country people can get married at the age of 17 so it didnt make sense for me.
(02-25-2015, 10:59 AM)orange blossom Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.subliminal-shop.com/faqs/age-limit

I knew that i want to learn the reasons why i shouldnt listen to them.
Why don't you use EPRHA for 6 months and ASC for 6 months until you're 18? I'm sure part of the reason that the subs were made age restricted is based on ethics, and how he can't legally market something with "adult related" theme to people who aren't classified "Adults" by the govt.

What if a woman becomes irresistably attracted to a boy who's underage? That's a formula for all kinds of trouble.

Now picture this scenario. You need to be 18 to buy cigarettes in america, but does that stop anyone from doing it underage? You could listen to biatbw anyway, but I don't recommend it. Why? Well... The risk you'd be taking is a potential waste of time spent listening to a sub that won't affect you until you're of the proper age.

I'm no expert, but I hope I was able to shed some light on the subject.
(02-25-2015, 08:51 PM)eternitys_child Wrote: [ -> ]Why don't you use EPRHA for 6 months and ASC for 6 months until you're 18? I'm sure part of the reason that the subs were made age restricted is based on ethics, and how he can't legally market something with "adult related" theme to people who aren't classified "Adults" by the govt.

What if a woman becomes irresistably attracted to a boy who's underage? That's a formula for all kinds of trouble.

Now picture this scenario. You need to be 18 to buy cigarettes in america, but does that stop anyone from doing it underage? You could listen to biatbw anyway, but I don't recommend it. Why? Well... The risk you'd be taking is a potential waste of time spent listening to a sub that won't affect you until you're of the proper age.

I'm no expert, but I hope I was able to shed some light on the subject.

Oh that makes sense. So should i use eprha first or can i start with asc i think i need it more.
read fonzy's journal on ASC he just posted a couple days ago. it's in the family/work safe journal section.

and then read Pau Ko's eprha journal in the woman's section.

I don't know your past so I can't say which one I think would be better (not to mention I haven't done either), but I feel like Self Confidence and Emotional Stability are inter related. One can't be self confident in life with a lot of emotional pain; likewise, one's emotions are highly affected by his/her self confidence.
In large part, it has to do with the fact that the brain and therefore the mind's ability to perceive and process information through that brain, are still developing in persons under the age of about 25, depending on specifics. By 18, you are legally classified as an adult, so I am going based on the precedent set by the courts as to when a person has the capacity to do certain things. I have not spent a majority of my time studying the effects of subliminals on persons under this age range, and therefore I do not have certainty as to what the results will be in some cases. Not that I expect there to be issues, but it introduces variables that I have not attempted to study or account for specifically in most cases. Better to be safe in that case.

You're going to find that between EHPRA and ASC, the better choice will be the one that produces the most fundamentally supporting result. That is to say, if you run one, will it enhance the other? In this case, everything benefits from EHPRA, but not everything benefits from ASC. I can't recommend that you use either as you're still not 18 yet, but if you were going to use one, the better option would be the EHPRA. It's going to produce the most fundamental change and that change will support and help enable all the other programs.