Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Financial Freedom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think its hard to experience a lot of what life has to offer without becoming financially free, that's to say you could lose your job tomorrow and have enough income coming I that you would be able to live comfortably.

I'd imagine this would mean
Focus on establishing a goal for financial security, that might mean having $120,000 coming in from passive income streams for the rest of your life for instance
Manifesting the means to do this, i.e invest ment opportunities, mentors etc.
Saving and budgeting - making good investment choices whether it's in shares or property.

Half asleep now but think this could be a winner so will come back to expand.
Those are quite different from what i'm talking about. Financial freedom means having sufficient enough passive income to allow you to not have to work, or to work on something that doesn't necessarily pay much in the short term.

For example, If I want to take up a relatively low paying job as a martial arts teacher, it might take 10 years for me to build up the profile and skill to have a teaching practice which provides sufficient enough income to live off. However if I arrive at financial freedom before hand, a guaranteed level of income from whatever source, then that would free me up to spend 10 years devoted to my passion without the need to suffer being broke or for my family to suffer from a lack of my income support.

Likewise if i were to want to develop as a full time writer artist or whatever. Something like BAMM, BASE etc. would be long term focussed on teh goal of being either an entrepreneur, or a millionaire - both quite separate from what I'm proposing.
I've been thinking about a program like this for a whole now as well. BAMM should do this for you because you can't become a multimillionaire without multiple streams of passive income (which is in the subliminal instructions in BAMM).

I personally don't think I will ever run BAMM or BASE however because they essentially turn a person into a workaholic. I want to become a millionaire or entrepreneur to enjoy the best things in life, becoming a millionaire or entrepreneur isn't the point in itself, it's just the means to an end. I'm happy to enjoy the journey to millions as long as I'm always building my passive income and making sure each step is an opportunity for me to enjoy my life! I don't want to be instructed to dress for success or getting organised or any of the other side crap that may or may not be relevant to becoming a millionaire but which Shannon has included (presumably because he believes they are important).