Subliminal Talk

Full Version: X32 not suitable for use on gf?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Shannon,

Just would like to get your opinion.

I picked x32 instead of x24 because my gf likes more erotic sex instead of romatic/intimate sex and is fairly open to sex in general.She has trouble getting emotionally attached after some stuff in her past but shes trying her best.Our sex life is fine but wanted to try these to get her a bit more turned on during sex.Ive used x32 on my gf a total of 3 times so far.Ive told her that it was to help spice things up since shes open to trying new thing and she knew after hearing the announcement that its a subliminal aphrodisiac anyway. 1st time listened to the mood music one with her for an hour while giving her a massage to get a baseline,She said she didnt feel any different during the duration of listening other than she didnt really like the backing track.

The next 3 times it was turned on before sex but she felt it made the sex worse rather than better.Although think thats might be because of the backing tracks.She says the ocean surf/trickling stream make her feel like she wants to pee because of the running water and the mood music one was too slow/boring and made her feel like she wanted to sleep and became annoying to her after a while rather that stimulating her.Both pulled her out of the moment and she didnt feel they turned her on anymore than she usually is.Now she doesnt want to try them anymore because she finds them annoying to listen to and they didnt make a noticable difference.

After reading this post by shannon,

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-PoE-Ap...0#pid63420

I thought it might be true since she has some emotional damage from before and used to think that she needed to use sex to get love from her ex's so am now running x124 during the day and erpha at night since x124 can be played silently.So far things dont seem any different from usual but will wait and see.

I cant use x32 with my gf and im monogamous so cant test it out on anyone else to see if its just doesnt fit her.Just wanted to ask shannon his opinion on what i should do or just stick to the x124 and erpha?Thanks in advance
Hi.

Yup,ive been following your journal.Your journal was what motivated me to give x32 a try actually.Particularly this post since my gf can orgasm from oral and fingering but cant orgasm during actual sex so thought it might help me in the same way.

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Post-y...8#pid68018

Yup,my girlfriends primary language is english.Currently testing out x124 on her but it doesnt seem that much different during sex with or without it.

(02-15-2015, 08:58 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]I use X124 and X32 you can read my journal. http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Post-y...24-X24-X32

Is English your girlfriend's primary language? She may respond better to X124, if English is her second language.

(02-02-2015, 11:05 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]By the way, just an interesting heads up; the couple described in the X24 ad copy ended up getting married recently. They are very happy together. I am not sure if they still use it, but I know that without it, they would never have been able to develop such a deeply intimate relationship. I have to say I am exceptionally pleased with that one.

So, to all of you out there who have purchased these and used them to success, please chime in. You can find ways to protect the not-so-innocent, I'm sure. Smile
"She says the ocean surf/trickling stream make her feel like she wants to pee because of the running water."
Some woman describe ejaculation (woman ejaculation) as an urge to pee, same feeling. But if they don't know the stuff actually exist they don't let go or think there is something wrong with them because they never heard of it. Or they are afraid the man might be afraid , surprised.

Try to test a trickling stream/ocean without any sub in it to see if she react to it. I find it odd that she don't like both trickling stream and ocean.
Nah,pretty sure it was pee and not ejaculation.She had to stop halfway through sex and rush to the toilet to pee.She has a pretty good idea on how her orgasm feels since we usually have to finish her off after sex because she cant orgasm from it which i was hoping that x32 could help with.

She didnt have that feeling during the mood music one so dont think its caused by the sub.She just found the mood music a bit boring/annoying.She has a bit of a small bladder so the normal sound of running water can cause the same reaction.

(02-15-2015, 09:45 PM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]"She says the ocean surf/trickling stream make her feel like she wants to pee because of the running water."
Some woman describe ejaculation (woman ejaculation) as an urge to pee, same feeling. But if they don't know the stuff actually exist they don't let go or think there is something wrong with them because they never heard of it. Or they are afraid the man might be afraid , surprised.

Try to test a trickling stream/ocean without any sub in it to see if she react to it. I find it odd that she don't like both trickling stream and ocean.
Orgasm feel different than ejaculation. A woman can orgasm without ejaculation. I read a book about female ejaculation and a lot of woman thought they were about to pee when having sex and it was not pee but ejaculation, it's a pretty common thing.

I'm not sure about woman, I don't remember exactly but when you have sex the pee is blocked, I think it's the same for woman and man.
So unless she wanted to pee badly before sex I don't think she would feel more willing to do it when have sex. Even if she is full before sex she would feel less full when having sex not the opposite.
What you are describing is exactly what a woman feel when she want to ejaculate so check it twice. Are you sure about the bladder, did she test the kegel exercises?

Next time tell her to let go everything to see if it is actually pee, you doesn't risk anything anyway. Pee won't kill you, it's actually pretty healthy stuff. Test it out.

update:
You can do the opposite test, when she is ready to pee(full) in a normal day. She masturbates to see if the pee feeling start to disappear.
Shes tried letting it go a few times before when didnt let her stop halfway or finishing her off after sex but shes pretty sure that its pee that came out.We arent overly fussed but the clean up is a bit more troublesome.Pretty sure about the bladder since shes a little prone to UTI which she cant hold it in at all during.Usually sex doesnt cause that much of a peeing feeling unless she has a full bladder or stimulating the clit at the same time.For the update,if shes full.The peeing feeling gets worse when she masturbates.She usually has to empty all of it before sex or masturbation though she sometimes has to empy it again halfway through so that she can continue.

(02-15-2015, 10:45 PM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]Orgasm feel different than ejaculation. A woman can orgasm without ejaculation. I read a book about female ejaculation and a lot of woman thought there were about to pee when having sex and it was not pee but ejaculation, it's a pretty common thing.

I'm not sure about woman, I don't remember exactly but when you have the sex the pee is blocked, I think it's the same for woman and man.
So unless she wanted to pee badly before sex I don't think she would feel more willing to do it when have sex. Even if she is full before sex she would feel less full when having sex not the opposite.
What you are describing is exactly what a woman feel when she want to ejaculate so check it twice. Are you sure about the bladder, did she test the kegel exercises?

Next time tell her to let go everything to see if it is actually pee, you doesn't risk anything anyway. Pee won't kill you, it's actually pretty healthy stuff. Test it out.
Was considering that but think eprha is a more important sub in the long term for our relationship so want to keep that as the night programming.Already looping x124 during the day when i get home from work till we go to sleep.Will definitely post if anything out of the ordinary happens though(^_^)

(02-16-2015, 01:37 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]I think you should play X124 while she is asleep in the same bed with you. Keep it a secret from her, just play it. It may take a few night exposing her to it. PLEASE, Let us know what happens.
(02-08-2015, 01:45 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-08-2015, 11:58 AM)JakeKennedy Wrote: [ -> ]X124, I am beginning to love and definitely works. I woke up early to use the bathroom I switched it to x124 and got back in bed. I woke up about an hour later with my girl stroking my cock. She has never done this before. She had 3 orgasms by the time we were finished. In the past she only has one orgasm with sex. Two one time. So I have to attribute this to the subliminal.

lol, I like that. Very clever of way of using X124!!!
There are a number of factors to consider. Her cultural beliefs, religious beliefs, emotional history and emotional health are all very important. I think given what you have said that EHPRA at night, and X124 for an hour or two before sex (with and without her knowing about it) are a better choice if she responds to X32 that way. X24 could also be a better option.

Or, you may want to just run EHPRA as much as possible for a month or so.
(02-17-2015, 12:03 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]There are a number of factors to consider. Her cultural beliefs, religious beliefs, emotional history and emotional health are all very important. I think given what you have said that EHPRA at night, and X124 for an hour or two before sex (with and without her knowing about it) are a better choice if she responds to X32 that way. X24 could also be a better option.

Or, you may want to just run EHPRA as much as possible for a month or so.

Hi shannon,

Thanks for chiming in.Im probably going to stick with the EHPRA and X124 like you said and see if there are any changes after a month.Dont think will try x24 since the backing tracks the same so will most likely run into the same problem.Thanks for the help(^_^)