Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Should you run SM3 immediately after BASE?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am planning to do SM3 as soon as I complete BASE by the end of April.

I am thinking to run it right after since BASE contains a lot of AM programming, as Shannon describes, but am unsure if I should do it full refresher of AM6 since I will get the full effect.

Want to hear opinions from y'all.

Jake
The instruction says you need to start SM within 3 months after finishing AM. So you need to run the refresher if you wanna do it the right way.
AM 6 Full refresher 32 days and then SM.
Yes, but he's listening to BASE until the end of April, not AM6 ... HEEELLOOOO Tongue

Maybe the Attract Your Perfect Financially Wealthy Romantic Lover (4G – Type B/D Hybrid) sub would work better for you.
(02-19-2015, 10:02 PM)Trend Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, but he's listening to BASE until the end of April, not AM6 ... HEEELLOOOO Tongue

Maybe the Attract Your Perfect Financially Wealthy Romantic Lover (4G – Type B/D Hybrid) sub would work better for you.

I assumed he had run AM6 once before. If it's not the case the full six stage run would be required before SM3.