Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Depression
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I would rather not go into long details and 'try' to explain my whole situation to get you to understand.

But where I am at is I am thinking about going to my Doctor, and explain to him my situation and see whats going on with me.

I should of done this a long time ago really, but I never really wanted to take the medication approach and have everything done on my medical history etc.

I always assumed it did not help, just cover up, with lots of side affects.

I have got to the point now where I feel that something is not right with my emotions, and my emotional pain should not be like this. Simple thoughts are painful. My emotions cripple me and I even started thinking if I have to live with this pain for the rest of my life, it is not worth it. Life should not have this emotional pain.

I have never gone to the Doctors about this stuff and I have done every alternative I can think of, over many many years. I have lost hope.

Serious, my emotions keep me in a box and I can't escape it.

Simple things that should be simple are painful now, I don't understand it and I know life is not meant to be like this.

I am just becoming more and more sensitive to my emotions and they are painful now, like being stabbed in the stomach with a sword.

I don't know what I am really asking for here, maybe just some guidance or if anyone has been in the same boat? I just don't know what to do no more.
This sounds very serious, indeed.I believe it is best if you seek the help of a professional. Probably a psychologist will be able to help you or, if not, guide you to someone who will.
Here's my opinion,

I had a very dysfunctional childhood and some rather chaotic adult life.

Been to doctors etc.. Medication is not the route to go for a number of reasons.

They do not cure anything. Prozac for example is fluoride based.. Toxic chemical.

It would cause you to dumb down and disrupt brain functions.

None of the others are any better.

Your getting overwhelm because incoming programming is not congruent with your programming.

I would back off on the hours of the subs until you feel better,then carry on.

Depression and anxieties are just perceptions and can be changed.

I had suffered from both from a young age.i have pretty much overcome them.

This is my opinion hope it helps.
(02-13-2015, 12:20 PM)SuperCoolDude Wrote: [ -> ]I have never gone to the Doctors about this stuff and I have done every alternative I can think of, over many many years. I have lost hope.

I'm sure there is still a lot of alternative before going to see a Doctors (western type -> drug addict)

Depending on your country and money there are a lot of alternatives.
Have you try some Chinese Doctor, some stuff like acupuncture, energy healing etc?
Have you try some Hindu/Vedic doctors?
Have you try astrology?
Have you try Bach flower remedy? the rescue remedy can do wonder for everyone, available almost everywhere in the world for a piece of cake.

From my research most of the problem are either psychological/subconscious or related to eating/food. So you can also consult some expert in that field. A good Ayurvedic doctor can do that very easily, I'm sure some occidental expert are good too.

If you are very wealthy you can try Richard Bandler too, from what I heard from him he loves to study the extreme case for free. He might be interested if you are among the extreme one.

update:
A good idea to find a good therapist/hypnotist to cure you: Tell them you will pay only if they are able to cure you in a very short period of time. Change should be seen after a few days. If nothing happened after a week the guy is incompetent. If a hypnotist tell you only some people can be hypnotized it means he is not an expert but he can still do some wonder for some people.

You can also watch some Bandler video like "Richard Bandler - 30 Years of NLP", these video really help me to have to some fun, being enthusiastic in just a few days. If you are really desperate do an experiment: Watch Bandler video for week like you would watch the series Game of thrones, his audio are cheaper and cool too.
Everyone has negative thoughts, please have a look at this video it might give you few resourceful ideas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzh0WmhJ1VU
I have mentioned this in another post. Try reading the book The Power of Now. Its a bit advanced but the cause of all negative feelings is the affliction of over-thinking.

Yes I have had depression as bad as you.

Try doing this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kIkREsOCvE

You are not your thoughts, to put it one way. That is your Ego.
I had 4 panic attacks over the last few days, they were very scary, this is the first time I have ever had them in my life and I thought I was loosing my mind and going to die.

I am going to stop using subs totally and see how it goes.

Thanks for your replies, it gives me more ideas, I really do appreciate it.
You'll be ok, get in touch with your body to get out of your head, start running or do any physical activity that would make you very tired