Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Instant Happiness with Ephra: underated Sub
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For people who don't know about me before this sub I did AM5-AM6-BIABW.

Previous experience with AM6 Refresher (stage 7)

Yesterday I switch to Ephra, I started listening 1 hour with headphone.
I noticed instant result to my behavior, like pheromones I would say.
I felt much better after just 10 min listening like a burden was cleared, I felt lighter, more relax, like my blood was flowing again. I became more motivated after 30 mins. New idea coming up.

Then after 1 hour I stop listening to headphone, at first I was supposed to listen only 30 mins on headphone but it felt so good I just did another run. Then I notice how fu** attractive I am in the mirror like when I was on BIABW. I listened 8 hours on speaker that night.

I now know why EPHRA is so popular here. I think I will do at least 32 days to 3 month depending on my mood.
What made you decide to switch from AM6 refresher to eprha after a few days, if you don't mind me asking
(02-11-2015, 09:48 PM)eternitys_child Wrote: [ -> ]What made you decide to switch from AM6 refresher to eprha after a few days, if you don't mind me asking
Answer is here: Previous experience with AM6 Refresher (stage 7) : resistance + tinnitus. I think I would have been able to keep going if I didn't had tinnitus.
hey maniac good luck with that sub, i was wondering what is the relationship between doing this particular sub and tinnitus?
According to my last theory the amount of data input is related to tinnitus. Ephra is less heavy than AM6 refresher so I guess it would be better, still testing. But 4G is sure less heavy, and took me more time to notice an increase of irritability to sound (sensitiveness). 18 days for BIABW 4G VS 4 days for AM6 stage 7.

I'm also testing if resistance has anything related to it, obviously I'll resist less to Ephra than AM6 stage 7.
You have much more experience than me, i'm just a complete newbie in subs but i'm doing OAA 4g at the moment for 1 week and I still have this whistling in my left hear (especially noticeable when I wake up in the morning) hopefully it will go away.. I was planning to top up OAA with BIABW after current script settles in (it's 1 hour sub so script is long) but based on what you're saying i will probably just stick with OAA, doing it solo.
It's been a while since I stop EPHRA, my tinnitus was overwhelming so I stop it after the day 5.

I've been using hypnosis for 32 days with a single track. I saw some boost in my confidence and my ability to do hypnosis, nothing amazing yet though.

I didn't want to do an update, I think that my attachment to this forum is not constructive in my self improvement. So I'll report less even if a lot is happening. Like last week in a date I picked up I got a sex offer. I was wearing phero.

I was supposed to tell the amazing story with hypnosis that I was talking about a month ago. I will just tell a short resume. I was in town after a great day (nighttime) but I was tired and in a scary mood like when I approach a woman my heart wouldn't beat to a normal space. So I decided to do some hypnosis trance so I get some rest.

Then after being in trance I realized that I was much better than when my conscious mind is fucking with me. I could do things much better without caring that much like I do usually. It was like I was free so I walked in trance discovering how it's like to interact with people like that. I even reproduce some alcohol effect with some success, it was like alcohol but in the same time I was much more aware even more aware than my waking state. I noticed detail that I don't usually. My conversation with my friend that I met was much better like everything was flowing easily. I was walking alone that night but in a f*** happy state, people were watching like I'm superman.

Besides that I'm using phero and I like the small boost I got with it. I'm more confident when approaching with phero.I'm moving from Androtics to pheromoneXS. I recently buy SOB, I will report that in the pheros forum.

In the sub area I think in a week I will start BIABW again. I liked this sub and it's in 4G which seems nicer to my tinnitus. If it wasn't for my tinnitus I would be on WM2 right now. I'm experimenting with different things so it's great too, I'll certainly do AM6 again when my tinnitus is gone.
Maniac, the experimental overcoming tinnitus is work for you or not?
I didn't test it, maybe I should Shy
Yea you should Maniac. I think you already tried it and don't see any result. This means there still possibility your tinnitus can be cured by subs. I'll help through pray my friend. :-)
(03-19-2015, 11:27 PM)GlaizenGold777 Wrote: [ -> ]I think you already tried it and don't see any result. :-)

Tried is not enough, I just did it for one day because I was desperate (in a very bad mood). Maybe it is not curable by sub. I think my tinnitus will just go by itself if I wait until November.
Well, if you said so.

Btw, how about your hypnosys training, last time I read, you can control your ejaculation. That's great. Big Grin

What about now? The improvement? Big Grin
I didn't use hypnosis on my dick recently Big Grin
Last I think I said I could control my erection, like saying go up or down at will. Like saying to my arm to go up and down unconsciously.

About ejaculation I keep training myself with my pc muscle, I'm pleased with that result enough not to use hypnosis yet. I can have from 4 to 10 orgasm in just one ejaculation. So in that area I could get even better but there is clearly no need anymore :angel:

Another thing too is that I don't read any subliminal journal anymore because I get jealous over the result. It's bothering my progress because I keep wanting to change to another sub every time I read something about WM2, SM3 or even EPHRA, ASC.
Now Maniac is become multi orgasmic men. That's achievement. Wink

What you do now to treat your tinnitus?
Pages: 1 2