Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Overcome Approach Anxiety 5G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all!

So awhile back, Shannon last spoke about creating Overcome Approach Anxiety 5G, in May 2014. But, nothing happened with it, other subs were built and it wasn't mentioned again so I wanted to bring it up. This program would be incredible and I myself am extremely interested in it! I'm sure many others would be as well. This program in 4G has Overcome Guilt, Shame, Fear ALREADY. So in 5G with SOS, Hyperspeed, Naturalizer, OE2 etc., it could be a real winner and address a serious problem that negatively effect many men's lives! And women's lives as well by extension, as many relationships don't even get to START because men are paralyzed by this serious issue.

I'd recommend molding in Natural Seduction For Men if possible. That could be a very nice addition to help destroy AA alongside OGSF and other 5G improvements and anything else you deem relevant. Even if it wouldn't work with NSFM baked in, an OAA with OGSF in it, with 5G and all the bells and whistles 5G offers, would be a very powerful sub in any man's arsenal and will address a serious affliction that affect more of us than we'd care to admit. To be honest, I'm man enough to admit that even though I'm very confident, AA still paralyzes me more often than I actually approach new girls, so for whatever reason, confidence ISN'T what's stopping me, I know that now, it's something else...and when I force myself to do so somehow, it's one of the hardest things to do in my life and my body is going crazy. Thankfully, I've managed to do it enough times to have a few hot women in my life, but I still fail to ACT many many many more times than I approach, and it negatively impacts my life as a result. AA gets me usually at 10:1 ratios. So I know I need a lot more work in this area to fix it forever and have approaching as natural and easy as breathing!

I understand AM6 has programming in it for this AA issue. I'm on stage 4, 348.25 hours listened to this stage so far. On the weekend, I failed to approach an attractive girl who was giving me all the signals she liked me, but I failed due to AA. So I don't think the OAA programming in AM6 is in the first 4 stages as with the amount of hours I've listened, I likely would've killed off my AA or greatly lowered it. If the AA programming is in stage 5 or stage 6, then maybe I'll get this dealt with through AM6. I'm not sure where the "Be able to effortlessly approach any woman you want – and the more attractive you find her, the easier it will be." programming is? Can Shannon clarify and say what stage that is in? I'd guess near the end as you'd want to be complete or close to it in order to be ideal. But I've seen many guys who have finished who still have this issue. So, I feel, this product in 5G can have merit, as people who finished AM6 but need more work on AA can have a powerful remedy, or those who have not done AM6 can benefit.

Bottom line, I think this program could benefit many men and likely change their lives, and the lives of the women they meet as a result!
Yeah it would be a great program. Shannon seems to be working on 6G. He was supposed to release Overcome premature Ejaculation but it's still not there.

As a short remedy I now use this approach anxiety as an advantage. If you tell her about it when you approach her, like you say " I'm like paralyzed right now, I can't talk properly because of you". Then it will appear as confidence to her, it will make her lower her defense, especially if she has low self esteem or she is very attracted to you.

I have approach a girl recently and I had anxiety, I couldn't talk properly and I can say that it was the best thing that could happen to me/us. Because we started to laugh like kid. Really awesome experience.

I also watch Daygame video and Yad the guy who do the best approach is faking the anxiety to make it more real.
(02-10-2015, 11:21 PM)LionKing Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Effici...-OAA-in-5G

Great post LionKing, thanks!

And it was posted 10 months ago. I mentioned about Shannon referring to building it last in May 2014, and it isn't built yet in February 2015 and no reference to it anymore. I wonder why that is, maybe there was a problem or something. But if there was a problem, he usually writes about it in his journal so something would've been posted there. So maybe he has forgotten about it.

I think an OAA in 5G with all the trimmings, SOS and Hyperspeed, the Naturalizer would be perfect, maybe OE2 focusing hard on approaching women, with the already included OGSF script, plus NSFM...that program would be insane and change men's lives and women's lives as a result. So many more relationships would be created that NEVER would've been otherwise due to AA.
Instead of that why not increase the desire to approach?
(02-15-2015, 01:44 PM)LeoistheSun Wrote: [ -> ]Instead of that why not increase the desire to approach?

Well...isn't that like saying: "Instead of buying Alpha Male, why not increase the desire to be an Alpha Male?" You don't KNOW how to do that beforehand. At best, only vague concepts. You don't even know what to do, it's a case of you don't know, what you don't know, as they say. Like explaining to a fish, how to ride a bicycle, it's so far out of their paradigm.

Nevermind AA, which isn't about not wanting to approach enough, it's likely deeply rooted in something like GSF and even though I want to approach every single time without issue very badly, the WANT to do it is irrelevant as it gets overruled by something else deeper. That's the point. I think to say "just want it more" deals with the conscious mind only which isn't the problem area of AA and oversimplifies it.

It doesn't always happen to me, in fact, in the last week I felt it change a bit. One week ago, I failed to approach a woman due to AA, but this week, I was calmer. I had to go help a friend with something, by the time I came back, the girl was gone. It happens. The point is I felt a bit calmer about going to talk to her so it seemed pretty likely I would've. She gave me lots of IOIs like the previous girl did, so such a mindset change in a week tells me there must be some AA programming in stage 4 after all? Too bad it's happening so late, I hope the programming continues in stages 5 and 6 for AA.

I just want it to be gone so it never bothers me again. And I feel a single stage 5G for this would help a lot of guys. The AM6 bulletpoint that reads: "Be able to effortlessly approach any woman you want – and the more attractive you find her, the easier it will be." is the one I was referring to. Maybe it's dealt with in stages 5 and 6 and I won't need the single stage 5G I don't know yet, if anyone knows please comment.
i'd like to chip my two cents in about AA:
1) it would be a good sub if built.
2) a good bootcamp instruction (& experiences) also helps & could be an equivalent of the 5g oaa.

i had approach anxiety before. i took two bootcamps (one was a day approach camp) & by the end of the 2nd bootcamp, i dont really have a problem with approaching on the street.

what i learned in my bootcamps is that most women like sincere compliments. the rest of the approach can be shit but if you get nothing but the opener right (approach & compliment) then you'll at least get a receptive girl (which buys you about 5 to 10 seconds).
in fact thats a warm up technique where u approach three random girls & compliment them on something unique & specific that caught your eye. after the compliment, i just go have an awesome day & eject.

physiologically, i think our minds are anticipating blowback from the compliment (bitchy lahshing out or something). i've conditioned myself to know no such lashing out will occur (havent had one - other than them giving me the creeped out look, which i take as a hint to not go further - in those instances, either i was not calibrated on approach or my approach angle was wrong easily correctable).

that said, i have stopped approaching due to a lack of things to say. most of my day approaches are pretty mediocre and the girls just leave or i self eject due to running out of topics. the girls just go, bye felisha (or is it bye felipe?).
i learned quickly about target selection (who will be willing to give me more than 10 sec) as well as having 'mones support my approaches (makes a difference of 1 min convo vs 5 min convo).

im not perfect nor am i even any good. ive retreated for now to focus on what to say on the approach. i finished taking an improv class (which sharpened my yes, and plus my risk taking skills) and are now taking stand up classes to improv my banter, riffing, & joke-pulling-from-observation abilities.

i guess im saying that as long as a compliment is stated well by a confident guy during a confident approach, nothing will go wrong. we just have to neurologically experience the shock of approach enough times to numb the mind.