Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM6 stage 1 almost complete but.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone.

Having some issues. its Day 33 of AM6 stage 1. From last friday I have been feeling really bad, not able to pin point what eactly is the problem, I am just depressed and bored. Lot of negativity, needy, nervous and gloomy and girls were literally running away from me. Just the opposite of what I felt 10 days ago. Should I just continue with stage1 for now and start stage 2 after few days? or just skip to stage 2.
Help.
Follow the instructions. You can always rerun the whole program again after.
Absolutely.keep listening to AM6.

32 days for each stage.

And it's natural to feel those kind of feelings.it's part of the journey.
Your subconscious is fighting the programming, that's why the negativity is there. "No, that's not true, I'm not an Alpha, I'm blah blah blah", due to the seniority anti-Alpha thinking has in your brain. That takes a lot of energy out of you. Don't worry keep the hours up, listen as much as you POSSIBLY can, and you'll defeat it and move forward. I listen to AM6 about 550 hours per stage, more than almost everyone here, resistance has been very rare. I only experienced one incident that may have been like this at the start of stage 4. Everyone is different and coming from different places in life, some have a harder time than others. Just know that it's normal to experience this while rewiring your subconscious programming, keep the hours up, and plow through and we'll be there for you man!
Hi guys, thanks a lot for the reply.

(02-09-2015, 05:25 AM)adam225 Wrote: [ -> ]Follow the instructions. You can always rerun the whole program again after.

I will do it tonight. (start stage 2)
Thank you Adam.
Its just that in the beginning of AM6 I had these fluctuating moods, but they always changed, its just that I was concerened that for the past few days nothing changed much. which is the reason I wanted to know if I should continue the stage 1 for few more days.
Do yourself a favour and stop over thinking the process. Just run it and forget about it. If you get to the end and you feel that you still have work to do then rerun it.

Also, make sure you're taking constant action on things you need to improve on. If you feel comfortable, then you're most likely not growing.
I didn't experience nonstop progress during stage one. In fact, many times I would recognize that I was exhibiting beta behavior, and that behavior was not what I wanted to exhibit.

The point is, that I was RECOGNIZING it at all, and being aware of my current state will help me to change the behavior. i just started stage 2 a couple days ago, and the changes are just now starting to occur. I guess stage one just brings our current conditioning (in my case, 25 years of conditioning) to the forefront, so that we are aware of our current state, which then allows future growth.

Like adam said, just trust the process. it ain't $500 for no reason
Okie, I guys I have already started the stage 2 about two hours back. Thanks for the info.
@ Adam, I am constantly seeking more and more info to improve myself mentally and physically. Its just that for the past few days I seem to be in a lot of emotional struggle. In a way I am glad. I am being more honest with myself, I kinda opened up to a friend (with whom I normally wouldn't) only to be relived that he and his wife are willing to help me out even without asking for it. Its just emotional struggle. Financially I am good.

Thank you guys, I will be updating my progress on this thread
http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-ICEMAN-Evolution-AM6

Cheers