Subliminal Talk

Full Version: New vs Old trickling stream suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Shannon,

I've recently started listening to the ASC 5g. I notice theres a pink-noise-ish sound that is with the trickling stream. I find it easier to sleep with the old trickling stream vs the new trickling stream. Is it possible that for the new trickling streams, you just make one change, which is to add back that pink-noise-ish sound, but at a bit lower volume? I find that sound makes it easier to sleep with, because it's constant, and isn't as "percussive" and "attention-grabbing" to the ears as the new trickling stream, because of that ongoing pink-noise-ish drone that accompanies the varying bubbling, popping, sloshing, etc.
Shannon, on the x24 has a mood music track. Can Alpha Male V6 have a mood music track?
I find the trickling stream great to use for sleep and play in background during the day activities but when during certain times during the day would like Alpha male to played while exploring my own eroticism and self love...aka masturbating erotically, and would also enjoy a mood music track while running and workingout.