Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Reduce/Get rid of Gyncemomastia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, Shannon!

I have been using ASC Ocean Wave track prior to joining the site for around 3 weeks. I admit I have used it erraticly - some days only an hour, other 8 hours - but I have had good results:

- Increase in voice projection
- Increase in eye contact
- More hand gensturing during conversation
- Less self-awareness
- More confidence making small talk with strangers
- More proactivity
- Straighter posture

Anyway, I'm here to make a quick title suggestion - Remove Gynecomastia.

This is the medical term for breast tissue growth on a male. It starts behind the nipple, and is quite literally the formation of breast tissue due to either puberty, a hormonal imbalance, or another medical condition. During puberty, it is statistically common for males to develop minor gynecomastia, as the surge in testosterone also comes with a raise in estrogen, the 'female sex hormone'. However, in some, and many, of these males, the condition doesn't resolve naturally, and becomes a permanent problem, until you pay for private surgery, or learn to live with it. If these Subliminal Messages can make physiological changes, as well as psychological, I believe this would be a perfect product to release. If you were to do a quick Google search on 'gynecomastia' or 'gynecomastia forum' you will begin to notice how many guys suffer with this problem, and you will notice how the condition can lead to anxiety, depression, decrease in sexual activity, decrease in motivation.. Pretty much all the negatives.

I'm not suggesting you make programming to deal with it, psychologically. I mean, truly get rid of it, physically.

I hope you can take the time to read this and put your consideration into the idea!

Thanks for your time,

Dream_Brother
Usually Gynocomastia has two types. type a. really big gland under nipple b. pseudo-gyno which is fat and makes moobs bigger. If you have big gland I mean type A then without surgery it is almost impossible to make chest flat. I know a guy who is very well build in our gym and his pectorial muscle is well defined too. But when he wore t shirt it swelled up in nipple area which looked bit odd with his perfect physique. Later on when he was taking vacation he had done a gyno surgery in India. It was cheap and so far looks ok. I think before surgery he tried everything to reduce it but could not able to get success. I understand how you feel man.
Ha, not all gyno is merely fat. It's breast tissue. Big difference. With breast tissue, you can get to 3-5% bodyfat and it is still visible, depending on size.
Gyno is literally breast tissue formation, just like women get, to a lesser degree. Often, those with gyno have more estrogenic fat deposits around their chest. The fat deposits can be removed via liposuction, however once the breast has formed, and has been there for an extende period of time, it is unlikely that it will go away without surgery.

However, seen as there are some people that say these subliminals can have psychological effects - penis enlargement, for example - than it is a huge market for Shannon to target, in business and profit terms, and also would help shed more light on the subliminal community, as there would be a huge influx of people from the gyno 'community' to write reports, and further the studies on subliminal messaging.