Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Is it possible to stop menstrual cycle forever?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would love if a sub was released to end my menstrual cycle forever......is it even possible?

Shannon please consider doing this to help millions of women that have had enough of pms and periods hormone imbalances etc.

Thanks Smile
Menopause will do this....
But I would not be so quick to wish them away - has its benefits too, e.g.
http://www.oprah.com/health/Heart-Health...e-Benefits
"Build up too much iron and it may interfere with circulation, which could explain why men in their 30s and 40s have a higher risk of cardiovascular disease than women: Menstruation may get rid of artery-damaging iron, at least until menopause, the time of life when a woman's risk nears that of a man's."
get on the contraceptive injection,
I read a book a while ago that claim woman can stop it naturally without any drug or cutting.
The guy say that man can live longer by preventing ejaculation and do only orgasm instead.
And for woman it's by stopping their menstrual cycle with practical step. According to him the success rate was about 70% for woman to stop it. It's done by some repetitive movement just under the navel. It can be undone when the woman stop doing the movement. Tell me if you are interested I'll search for the book name in my hard drive.
It is.
(02-08-2015, 01:48 PM)coldfact Wrote: [ -> ]Menopause will do this....
But I would not be so quick to wish them away - has its benefits too, e.g.
http://www.oprah.com/health/Heart-Health...e-Benefits
"Build up too much iron and it may interfere with circulation, which could explain why men in their 30s and 40s have a higher risk of cardiovascular disease than women: Menstruation may get rid of artery-damaging iron, at least until menopause, the time of life when a woman's risk nears that of a man's."

Sadly the next step after this suffering is the dreaded menopause Sad Probably another 10 years until I begin that.....I am also not looking forward to this.
I actually suffer with very low iron levels so it may be beneficial to me?
Thanks for the link I will have a read of it Smile
(02-08-2015, 03:13 PM)orange blossom Wrote: [ -> ]get on the contraceptive injection,

I have tried this before and it was not for me I suffered terrible weight gain mood swings depression I was not myself.....I have also tried various pills and I had the mirena in for 5+ years but also was on anti depressants alongside that.
Since having it removed I am also off the anti depressants.

Thanks for your advice
(02-08-2015, 09:46 PM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]I read a book a while ago that claim woman can stop it naturally without any drug or cutting.
The guy say that man can live longer by preventing ejaculation and do only orgasm instead.
And for woman it's by stopping their menstrual cycle with practical step. According to him the success rate was about 70% for woman to stop it. It's done by some repetitive movement just under the navel. It can be undone when the woman stop doing the movement. Tell me if you are interested I'll search for the book name in my hard drive.

Wow thank you for this information I will get the book asap Big Grin
(02-09-2015, 02:52 AM)bettyboo Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-08-2015, 03:13 PM)orange blossom Wrote: [ -> ]get on the contraceptive injection,

I have tried this before and it was not for me I suffered terrible weight gain mood swings depression I was not myself.....I have also tried various pills and I had the mirena in for 5+ years but also was on anti depressants alongside that.
Since having it removed I am also off the anti depressants.

Thanks for your advice

I am sorry that it isnt working for you,
personally I rather scoop my eyeball out than go back
(02-09-2015, 08:34 AM)orange blossom Wrote: [ -> ][quote='bettyboo' pid='68588' dateline='1423479174']

I am sorry that it isnt working for you,
personally I rather scoop my eyeball out than go back

Lol at scooping out your eyeball....you know what I would do the same if it would put an end to this two weeks every month when I turn into a psychopath Sad
the joys of being a woman
I'm not sure that it is possible to stop the menstrual cycle. I have in the works a program designed to overcome the issues that women have with menstruation, but it's not finished yet. I'm thinking that's probably a better solution than turning it off completely, but I also had the idea for doing something that would potentially stop the menstrual cycle also.
(02-09-2015, 07:47 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure that it is possible to stop the menstrual cycle. I have in the works a program designed to overcome the issues that women have with menstruation, but it's not finished yet. I'm thinking that's probably a better solution than turning it off completely, but I also had the idea for doing something that would potentially stop the menstrual cycle also.

Wow thank you this is great news Shannon. I will certainly buy a program for this I also know my sisters and my girlfriends would be interested in trying this as we all suffer every month one way or another.
I look forward to using this if you create the sub to deal with the mood swings, breast tenderness, sleepless nights, cramping to name a few Smile
Thank you!